sixteen.

Before they had known, a week passed from the start of their work-studies. (Y/n) readjusted her goggles as they walked down the street, her (h/c) hair down as she worked.

"Th-thief!" She, along the three boys, perked up at the cry.

She immediately put on her goggles, messily pulling her hair through the loop, and leaped onto a steppingstone. She kneeled on it, gripping the edge with a gloved hand as she pulled her hood up with the other. She kept at a close pace with her classmates, soon passing them as she saw the thief approaching them.

This is it, (Y/n) thought as a smirk crossed her lips. I think it's finally happening.

She was quickly proven wrong as Endeavor leapt over them and took out the criminal in a single swift move. Her smirk fell as they slowed down in their approach.

She kicked off her steppingstone, flipping through the air, and landed in a crouched position on the sidewalk. She slid against the ground as Todoroki said, "We were the ones who saw him first..."

"He beat us again, damn it," Bakugo grumbled.

"And we were so close," (Y/n) stated as she stood up, her hood falling down as she did so. She readjusted her position, crossing her arms as a cold breeze came through.

It wasn't long after they, meaning Endeavor, were informed that there was a hit-and-run in a nearby area. He led the charge, causing the other four to follow close behind.

(Y/n) leapt onto another steppingstone, resuming her original position as she kept a steady speed. As she flew through the air, she reminisced about the past week of training and bonding in a sense with the three boys.

I suppose if there's anything extra to get out of this, I got a lot closer to Izuku and Todoroki than I had before, she thought, carefully avoiding a low-flying pigeon. It does feel good to have Katsuki in the loop with everything going on with Riki and my quirk.

She hadn't realized it, but she had gotten further ahead than the boys did. She managed to catch up to Endeavor, watching as he took care of the criminal at fault.

She performed the same dismount she had before, only getting up from her crouched position at a quicker rate. She broke into a run, coming to a stop as she realized that the situation had been handled and it was over.

She let out a sigh, turning back as she heard the boys arrive at the scene. Damn, I was so much closer this time...

"Let's stop here for today," Endeavor stated. "You should all go back to your rooms and get some rest."

"I can still keep going!" Bakugo barked despite his pants.

"Kacchan."

"What about you?" Todoroki questioned. "You're not going back?"

"I'll go back after I patrol," Endeavor responded. "We have an early start tomorrow, too. Don't let your fatigue carry over to the next day." With that, he walked off.

(Y/n) turned back to the three. She walked over to Bakugo, placing a hand on his shoulder as he straightened his posture. "You doing okay?"

"I'm fine," Bakugo said in a brief tone. "Don't worry about me."