three.

"Hurry it up, slowpokes!" Bakugo yelled as he flew through the air.

"But I'm trying to listen as we move!" Jiro protested as she jumped over a pipe.

"Whatever! Just keep up!" he barked without looking back. 

"And to think it almost seemed like he was ready to cooperate..."

"Guy hasn't changed since the Sports Festival," Sero muttered as he jumped down some stairs.

"Give him a chance, Sero," (Y/n) said as she jumped over a couple pipes, vaulting herself over a few more using one of her steppingstones. "He's stubborn but he's still... him."

Sero turned towards her. "Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

 "Is that supposed to make me feel better?"

Before the match...

"Shut up and listen, minions... and (Y/n)! Just follow my lead!" Bakugo barked at the team in a commanding tone. "I'm gonna lead this charge while you back me up from behind. Along the way, lobes will keep her ears open and try to locate the enemy goons. (Y/n) will do the same every once in a while with her sensing."

"Huh? We're going straight for the kill? But their team specializes in countermoves," Sero pointed out as they planned their attack. "Since we've got Jiro and (L/n), why not play it safe and wait for an opening?"

"Idiot, that's exactly why we gotta make the first move, or we're dead in the water. We don't wait around for openings-we smash in and make our own! As soon as we spot 'em, they're ours!"

"One other thing," (Y/n) said as she pulled down her goggles. "I can't use my bigger moves too much because most of the time we're indoors, so I can't be too much of a hard hitter this time."

"We'll make up for that," Bakugo told her with a slight nod. "We are gonna win!"

 "We are gonna win!"

Back to the match...

"Hope this works..." Jiro mumbled quietly as they continued to run.

"Stop! They're here!" Bakugo yelled at the team. "Lobes!"