32.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

The weekend approached like normal, and Mirai was going to spend her Saturday afternoon watching a movie with Len. A new animated movie came out on their streaming service and positive feedback was heard from their friends. Wanting to know what the fuss was about, they brought it to themselves to watch it together.

"Sis, I'm going to start the movie if you don't get down here already"

Mirai was in the garage, getting her laundry out of the washing machine and dryer. "I'll be there in a bit. Don't even think of pressing play without me!"

"No promises," Len yelled back.

"Ah finally it finished drying. I'll make sure I return this back to him." Mirai lifted Taehyun's gym shirt up in the air, smiling in the process.

A lot has happened at school and let's just say, it wasn't very pretty. Not so good rumors were spreading around about her connections with Taehyun, and people went out their way to even get physical.

She still had her bruises and scrapes present around her body but thanks to Taehyun's care, they should be healed by the end of next week. The real problem was explaining to her father what exactly happened to her.

Yesterday night...

"What happened to you?! Did you get into a fight?" Her dad asked, frantically looking at Mirai up and down.

The girl let out a sheepish grin. "No, I didn't get into a fight. I had PE today and we were running down a steep slow and so I tumbled down"

It was a valid excuse given that those events did happen early in the day. Rather than tumbling down, she tripped on a thick tree branch, but Jinhee caught her on time.

Mirai could never tell her father about the rumors and her getting beaten up. She knows that she shouldn't lie about these things but, he's already going through a lot and just adding that to his list wouldn't make things any better.

"Mirai, you never watch where you're going.... Are you feeling any pain still?" He asked.

She shook her head. "Not that much anymore. Don't worry Pa, I'm fine"

The old man heaved out a sigh, massaging his temples. "Okay, just put some ice on your free time.

"Okay!"

After Mirai recalled back to her conversation with her father and the things that happened at school, she began to slap her face gently. "Mirai, shut up and forget about yesterday"