9.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"OKAY FINE!"

I screamed at the top of my lungs, causing the whole gymnasium to get quiet. All eyes were on me, including Taehyun's. There was no other choice I had to make.

"YES! I WILL..."

I couldn't say the term for it was too much to say in public.
Gazing to the devil himself, he was teasingly gesturing me to continue my sentence. Heaving a sigh, I rolled my eyes.

"DATE YOU KANG TAEHYUN..."

. . . . .

"Awhhh!"

"How cute!"

Half of the school was sending affection and it was driving me mad. I was too embarrassed by the whole scene that I covered my face with my diary.
Even Taehyun was smiling. It wasn't the happy smile but more of the
'I win' look. Ughh this year will be tough.

"Finally it's over," Beomgyu said, placing his hands on his knees.

"How is he going to cover up the video now?" Jinhee asked, pointing to the stage.

My eyes averted back to the boy as I watched what he was going to do now. He simply turned off the screen and folded the white cloth as if nothing happened. That's it?!

"Well that was my surprise for you all!" He lastly said on the microphone.

I slouched my back and fell on my knees. I couldn't help but imagine what would happen to me now that I'm dating him. Disgusting scenarios flashed through my mind. As long as the video is taken, that's all that matters.

Soon some of the girls came rushing towards me like I'm some kind of celebrity.

"Let's go, Mirai. We don't want to be bombarded by questions" Jinhee grabbed my hand, dragging me out of the gymnasium.

——

We were now inside our classroom, setting up for our lesson.
It was just the three of us inside because the other students were probably too busy chatting with Taehyun about the whole thing that happened.
The whole classroom was just silent.

Before long, Huening Kai popped inside the classroom, panting. His presence brought the three of us to lift our heads up. I assume he ran through the hallways just to get here.

"Mirai!" He waved.
I casually waved back and showed a faint smile.

He scooted a chair towards my desk before he spoke.
"Taehyun told me to tell you that after school you have to come by the music room"

I rolled my eyes and dramatically rubbed the back of my head. I guess I have  no choice but to follow his orders now.

"Okay.." I mumbled.