10.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

September 17 2019

4:15 p.m.

Take 1.

Action!

"Did you do something with your hair today?" Taehyun asked while smiling innocently.

"Um y-yea" I stiffly grinned, patting my ponytail.

The boy sat down next to me, still keeping his prince-charming persona.

"You should do it more often. It's cute" he chimed.

My cheeks were feeling a bit heated after hearing his flattering words.

"really? This is a common hairdo that girls do in our school. Don't you find them pretty too?"

Right when Taehyun was about to speak, the boy thought about the question and blanked out.

"uhh...well you gotta point there"

"OH MY FRICKEN GOD, CUUUTTT!!" Huening Kai yelled. Everyone in the room heaved out a sigh.

"Taehyun, you cannot give up on her like that. You have to keep making compliments. And for you Mirai, stop stuttering!" Beomgyu dictated with a serious tone, like as if he was our movie director.

"Yeah yeah" Taehyun muttered.

4 hours later...

"Guys, we're seriously not going anywhere with this" Jinhee concluded while gazing at the clock hanging on the wall.

We spent countless hours doing typical scenarios but it would just fail because we suck at faking our feelings for each other.

"Oh okay! Let's just go home and call it a day!" I hurriedly picked up my backpack and made way to the door.

"NNNNOO!" Taehyun grabbed the straps of my bag and dragged me back to the desk.

"Crap! we gotta hurry this up though. The campus is about to close soon" Beomgyu informed everyone as he fixed up Taehyun's hair and then fixed my posture.

"And also, Yeonjun wake the hell up!" Soobin exclaimed as he pushed Yeonjun's legs off the desks causing him to jolt.

"Huh...?" The eldest stirred.

"Aye Mirai. We got this. Don't stress" Taehyun pierced his eyes towards mine, giving me chills down my spine.

"Yeah totally" I sarcastically replied with a forced smile.

"Hey.." Taehyun laid his hand on my shoulder.
"I didn't just force you to do this just because Beomgyu told me to or because you called me a jerk"

"mhmm..." Yeah that's totally why he didn't choose me. Even Taehyun himself wasn't buying what he just blurted out.

"Okay majority was because of that but listen. You got this, you are a strong girl!"