21.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

November 19, 2019

It was again another start of a brand new day and Beomgyu, Jinhee, and Mirai are together, walking to their school. Not much has occurred for the past few days except how Mirai is still doing her best to avoid the one and only, Kang Taehyun.

"So are you still going to keep ignoring him?" Beomgyu asked as he turned to face Mirai. The girl responded with a vigorous nod, "Of course! I was very productive yesterday since he wasn't around and so I chose to do that again!"

The boy lowered his head and made a small pout on his lips. "Wow, I would feel so guilty for doing something like that even if I didn't like that person"

Mirai's brows twitched as she heard Beomgyu's opinion. Even though he was the one who suggested the idea, it made Mirai realize that maybe what she was doing to Taehyun was a bit too much.

"I mean, I do feel bad from time to time-"

"No no no! Be strong Mirai! Don't listen to Beomgyu, you need to forget about Taehyun!" cried Jinhee, as she shook Mirai's shoulders. The girl sheepishly scratched the back of her head, brushing off Beomgyu's words while returning a nod. "Y-Yeah, you're right"

"What no, she doesn't have to forget about him!?" Beomgyu yelled, not quite liking Jinhee's feedback towards this. "She is just ignoring him to lose feelings, they can still be friends"

"And what if she falls in love again, the cycle continues so I say forget the devil!"

"You're just saying that because you've never fallen in love before!"

Jinhee lost her composure, turning her head away from Beomgyu's gaze. "Yeah I-I have! And why are you making this about me now? For one, you're just salty that once we get boyfriends, you'll be alone"

"What did you say?!" Beomgyu's eyes widened as he took steps closer to Jinhee.

Mirai watched as her two friends argued at the top of their lungs. "Guys guys! Calm down, let's not fight this early in the day" She said, pulling the two away from each other as best as she could.

"Yeah Jinhee"

"Right back at ya, Choi Beomgyu"

——

A couple of hours passed and Mirai was already in her math class. Their teacher was writing some problems on the board while they jotted down some notes along the way. Taehyun was actually in this class as well and surprisingly, he didn't pull any tricks on Mirai yet.

The girl found that very weird since he would always do his best to try and piss her off just for attention. From time to time, she would pretend to be stretching just to see what Taehyun was up to from across the room. Most of the time though, he was just minding his business and doing work.
That's... odd.