3.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"So this is what I heard from my stupid friend, Yeonjun"
We all huddled in to avoid any eavesdroppers.

"His ex's name is Jeonmae and she's actually a really nice person which is why they dated-"

"Skip there love story and go straight to the breakup!" I impatiently cut off the boy.

"Okay fine.." he pouted.

"It simply ended with her randomly telling him that she wanted to breakup. Weird huh"

Both of our faces cringed.

"WOAH WAIT, that's it!?" I yelled, receiving looks from other people. I forgot I was still in a library.

"Yup!"

"Maybe she just got bored with him" Jinhee theorized again.

"But if you actually loved that person why would you break things off??" I stated,  taking another peek at the ex couple.

"Hmph, they left" I said while brushing a hair strand off my face.

Beomgyu pulled us back to our tables and tidied up the books. "And we should too, before I get in trouble with the guys"

"Before we go, can I grab something from the vending machine" I informed my friends.

"Yeah go ahead" Jinhee said, using her face to point outside.

——

I stood in front of the vending machine for a good 10 minutes, thinking what to even order. What was the whole point of coming here when I didn't even know what to buy.

"Do I want a grape soda?? No.."
"Ouuu maybe some barbecue chips!! No.."

"AHH I CAN'T DECIDED!" I started banging the machine and mentally crying. I looked down at the coins I had in my hand and wondered if it was actually worth buying something.

"meh, I'll just g-"

I stopped myself from walking and stood there, looking straight at the person in front of me. It was Taehyun.

I thought he left??

"Are you gonna use the vending machine?" He asked bluntly.

"Umm, I w-was just about to lea-....YES"
Good job, idiot.

I swiftly turned my body and stared at the machine.
"Why am I still here.." I mouthed.

30 Minutes Later...

"Hey, you still alive?"

"Yah, be patient" I hissed back.

Why is he still here?? I heaved a sigh and continued once again if I should buy a drink or chips. I have to actually think this thoroughly. I have some mango juice back in the fridge so I'll just go with a bag of barbecue chips. Locking in my decision, I pressed the button for my snack and inserted my money in. Right when I was about to grab my food, a hand from behind snatched it away.