17.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

    It was already 5:00 in the afternoon and the group stayed at the ice cream shop for a pretty long time. The game continued since then, and they all enjoyed every moment of it.

The majority of the game though was either Yeonjun or Huening Kai sending each other dares back and forth while the others just watched amusingly. Mirai, as well as the others, are just glad that they weren't called yet.

"Okay wait, this isn't going anywhere" Jinhee waved her hand, interrupting Huening Kai giving a dare to his Hyung.

"I agree with Jinhee" Beomgyu added while nodding vigorously. "How about we just let Kai and Yeonjun give us the truth or dares since they've literally been playing by themselves"

Everyone nodded in agreement and prepared themselves for the trouble that was going to unfold.

Mirai, on the other hand, didn't like the thought of having Yeonjun and Kai give out the dares/questions just by the fact that they could take advantage of her and make her spill something that had to do with Taehyun.

Everyone reached their hands forward. "Rock, paper, scissors!!" they said in a synchronizing matter.

Luckily, Beomgyu was the odd one out, which meant he either had to spill his guts or do something that he would have to regret.

"You ready Beomgyu..." Yeonjun deviously asked as he cracked his knuckles.

The chestnut boy returned a confused look as he gazed upon Yeonjun's actions. "Why does it seem like you are gonna hurt me instead-"

"TRUTH OR DARE!" The eldest hollered causing all of us to jolt.

Beomgyu raised his brows in confidence, folding his hands on top of the table. "I'm feeling pretty bold today so hit me with a dare"

"Alright then," Yeonjun thought for a second what he should make his friend do. "Aha! I dare you to write a love letter to a girl in your class.... That isn't Jinhee or Mirai"

"OOOUUUU" Everyone called out. The boy licked his lips and crossed his arms like a child. "WHAT! I can't do that!!"

"I'm feeling bold he says," Taehyun uttered, teasing his friend.

"Well too bad Beomgyu, you asked for a dare and you got one," Jinhee said as she slapped the boy's arm.

"Just use your non-dominant hand to write it so it looks sloppy" Huening Kai added on, thinking he could make the situation better.

Beomgyu pouted at Kai's suggestion. "Nooo, but I'll feel bad because I don't actually mean those feelings!!"

"THAT'S THE POINT YOU DING DONG!!"

Beomgyu flinched from the voices that came crashing at his face. "Okay Okay fine, chill guys. I'll write the note right now" He comically cried, placing a piece of paper on the table.