27.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

It was finally over. Mid-terms came to an end, and the winter break was coming in a few more hours.

The last test ended yesterday and Mirai was still exhausted about it. She made sure that after school, she would take a big nap to recover from the cramming.

At the moment though, their 2nd period just ended and it was lunch break. Mirai, Jinhee, and Beomgyu packed all of their supplies and headed out to their designated lockers.

"Guys check it out!"

They all turned their heads to see what their other friend, Huening Kai, was so jumpy about.

"They updated our ranks for the midterms!" He replied.

A rush of nervousness and excitement traveled down their bodies. Without a minute to lose, they followed Kai from behind and headed down to the bulletin boards.

"oh god no... I already know my placement is low..." said Mirai worriedly.

Jinhee patted her friend's back and gave out a reassuring smile. "No, it won't, we've all studied hard for this"

Believing in Jinhee's words, Mirai nodded in return and was prepared to see what rank she was.

There was a huge crowd that overwhelmed 20% of the hallway. Jinhee and Mirai both held onto each other's hands, pushing some people out of the way. Eventually, they stood at a distance that was able to view the ranks just perfectly.

Mirai let out a gasp. "No way... I'm in 30th place. That's actually not that bad!"

"See I told you so" Jinhee nudged on Mirai's shoulder in which she returned a laugh.
"It looks like I got 18th place"

"Wow Jinhee, congratulations!"

From the side of them, the boys were also releasing breaths of relieves after they saw their scores.

Beomgyu placed a hand on his chest. "Phew! I'm in 45th. My music privileges won't be taken away..."

"I'm 43rd!" said Kai. "Taehyun what are you in?" he asked, seeing the boy appear next to him.

"2nd"

The two both stared at him in disbelief. "WHAT!! No freakin way!"

"Oh, so you're smart smart. My bad" Jinhee gave the boy an examination from head to toe.

They all continued to complement each other's hard work as they moved out of the crowd. It wasn't long before other students started to cram the hallways too. One of which was Soobin.

Mirai saw the senior appear in front of her with a large smile. "Oh, Soobin! Didn't think you'll be here"

"Hi Mirai, I know I keep asking you to do these things, but I really need your help with tidying up the music room before the end of the day"