14.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"What's wrong Jeonmae?"

"H-Huh? Oh, nothing" Said the girl as she shoved her phone back into her bag. The text message that Yeonjun delivered still lingered in her mind though.

A few weeks ago, she told Yeonjun that she still liked Taehyun but is still so afraid to talk to him, after all, she did hurt him first. She had no right to tell him that she still has feelings. But Yeonjun was willing to help her out so he told her to post on her social media that she was heading to a cafe nearby. Taehyun would most likely go to that cafe as well so he thought this would be the best way for her to tell Taehyun how she still feels.
In the end, it didn't work out.

All those words I spatted to Taehyun back in the cafe were all lies.
I was the one who needed to move on.

——

Mirai was sprinting down the sidewalk, trying to catch up to the crushed boy.

"Taehyun! Wait up!" She shouted but he didn't bother lifting his head. When she was a good distance away from him, she slowed her pace.

"Where are you heading to?" Mirai asked curiously.
He didn't say anything.

"Giving me the silent treatment, I see.."

"By the way, I had to clean up the mess you made back in the cafe" She asserted while crossing my arms. "I even had to listen to all the complaints that were coming from the manager!"
He remained calm and quiet.

Understanding the situation that Taehyun was going through, Mirai then gave out a reassuring smile in hopes to comfort the boy. "Sorry about what happened to you and Jeonmae. If you need someone to talk to, I'm always here"

"Just shut up!" He snapped causing her to flinch. That was the first time he ever yelled at her with anger. When he turned around to make contact with the girl, all his bruises and scratches were completely visible.

"Why you..." she gritted her teeth after hearing Taehyun's attitude. "YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE JERK I'm here trying to cheer your sorry ass up but I guess that's not good enough for you!"

He rolled his eyes. "Just go home, I'm not in the mood"

"I'm not going to," she bickered. "With the state you are in right now, you'll cause nothing but trouble" 

"Pfft, when do I not cause trouble..." He huffed out a light chuckle. "That's all I am, a total nobody who gives people nothing but problems in their lives"
Mirai wasn't sure how to react to what he said.

Is this what's roaming around his head right now?

He most likely had a sensitive conversation with Jeonmae so it wasn't a good idea to press too hard on him right now. They were standing in complete silence, face to face. Mirai puffed out a sigh and bit her lower lips.