5.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"Pretend to be the girl I love"

I blinked a couple of times and didn't show an expression. "I'm sorry?" I calmly spoke.

The boy exhaled a breath. "Pretend to be the girl I love"

"WHAAAT?!" I raised my voice causing the boy to jolt.

"I'm trying to get back with my ex girlfriend and the only way to do that is if I make her jealous," he explained.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the boy. He was literally gonna go that far to just get back with his ex.

"And you think me pretending to be your girlfriend will solve that?" I exclaimed, crossing my arms. The boy gave out a smile and nod. This kid is unbelievable.

"Okay first of all, why am I into this mess?" I asked as I turned to the other people watching from the side.

Their eyes made contact to my best friend, Beomgyu.

"Okay okay okay, lemme explain" he started.

"I told them that you would be perfect to be his fake girlfriend so, here we are!" He gave out his signature smile and tried to lift up the cold atmosphere. I gave him a disappointed expression to which made him stop smiling.

There was a moment of silence.

"So yes?"

"Hell NO" With that I pushed Taehyun out of the way and grabbed Jinhee's hand as we stepped out of the room, to avoid anymore trouble. There goes my staying positive day down in the dumps.

"Yeah I don't think I was clear here"

I stopped walking right by the door and licked my lips. What is more to this?!
Turning my body so I would face Taehyun, I gave out a fake smile.

"What" I groaned in annoyance.

The boy returned the genuine smile back. "You either pretend to be my girlfriend or else this will go public on the school's website,"

"hm?" I was taken aback by his words. What does he have now?

Taehyun took out his phone and on his screen, was a video of me cheating on the placement test last week. My mouth dropped as I stared at the phone with shock.

My eyes slowly raised to his. "Where-, h-how do you have that?,"

That test determines whether we are ready to move up on some of our classes or not. Being the idiot I am, I was too lazy to study the other day that I had to make a plan for me to cheat my way through. So in other words, if the principal or teachers sees that video, I'm definitely not graduating high school.

"How did you get that video?" Beomgyu whispered directly to Yeonjun's ear to avoid anyone else from listening. The older boy smirked rebelliously and leaned his back against the chair that he was sitting on.
"I have my ways"

Beomgyu turned his head slowly away from Yeonjun, and mouthed the word 'crazy' to Jinhee.

My mind was now filling up with some stressful thoughts. It's either I say yes to his plan or that footage goes out in public. But at the same time, he wouldn't dare do that to a student like me. Would he?

"M-My answer is still no" I stuttered confidently.
Everyone looked so surprised by my answer, even I was surprised. I stayed with my gut that he wouldn't show the video.

"Mirai.." Jinhee's voice sounded shaky as I heard from behind. She must be worried about my position right now.

Taehyun raised a brow after hearing my response clearly. His expression wasn't surprised like the others but more impressed due to my bold words.

"You do know the consequences?" He asked, emphasizing 'you' while tilting his head.

I nodded hesitantly.

"Clearly you don't" he said, raking his hair out of his face.

My head twitched at his confidence. The way he said those words made it seem like I was stupid.

I went on my toes and lifted my head to his level. "I-I do! And my final answer is still no!"

He gave me an unsatisfied look.
"3 days. I'll give you 3 days until your final decision"

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

a/n : How did you like chapter 5? Remember to vote and comment :)