11.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Our first period was finally over. Surprisingly, Principal Namjoon was our substitute and he just told us some interesting facts about himself and the school for the whole class period. Honestly, I think that was the first time I ever gave a teacher my full attention. I just hope next period isn't too tedious.

Now that it was break, Beomgyu, Jinhee, and I decided to grab some snacks in the vending machine that was located inside the cafeteria. We usually don't go to the cafeteria due to the amount of people there but today was an exception because there was a high chance of finding Taehyun and Jeonmae.

I was piercing my eyes to the varieties of food beyond the glass. "So Beomgyu whatcha gonna buy?"

"Mmm" he pouted his lips as he made a difficult decision in his head. "Maybe I'll just go with the barbeque chips"

"Oh my god yes!" I brightly smiled. He chuckled from what I said and patted my head.

"ITS TAEHYUN!" Jinhee hollered.

Beomgyu and I jolted from the sudden voice that we heard across from us. The peculiar girl scooted herself closer to us and covered half of her face with a book.
"Mirai you know what you gotta do, right?" My friend asked.
"Yes ma'am! Just act calm and settle............which is something that you are not doing" I pointed out, looking over at the girl's appearance.
Jinhee realized and placed the book away from her face.

It then occurred to me.
Yesterday, I wasn't able to act out some scenarios with Taehyun which made it seem like I was weak and that he couldn't depend on me. So I made plans on my own...

Flashback
"Sis...can't we just do this some other day...I'm so tired..."

"Pleaseee Len, can you just do this for me!" I begged while clasping my hands together.
I woke up my brother at 1 in the morning just so we can act out some scenarios that I wasn't able to do at school.

"WHhYyy..." he whined, slowly falling back to sleep.

"Because! I accidentally bumped into some hotshot jerk and then he starts blackmailing me to be his fake girlfriend or else he will ruin my education sooo I have no fricken choice but to do that and make his ex girlfriend jealous but as you can tell, I'm not good at pretending to be someone's girlfriend so that's why we are here!!"

I ran out of breath and started huffing and puffing. Len just stared at me as if I was crazy and then brushed it off.

"Mmm I will do this only if you give me chocolate bars every day" he asked with his devious smile.

"Oh my god. DEAL" I promised while raising my pinkie finger which he gladly hooked with his.
End of flashback

Taehyun, Soobin, and Huening Kai saw us from a distance then headed towards us. In the process of this, some of the girls were giggling and smiling as they walked past them. I caught Jinhee cringing by their actions which made me crack up a bit.

"Hey! Whats up guys!" Huening Kai greeted with his genuine smile. Beomgyu high fived each one of them while I simply waved.

"We good, how about you guys, anything interesting happened in class?" Beomgyu casually asked.

"Well Yeonjun got in trouble for snoring really loud so now he has to stay in the classroom until the next period" Soobin replied.

Beomgyu shrugged, taking another chip from the bag. "Ehh no surprise"

"Oh yeahh I totally forgot!" Jinhee realized as she pointed to Soobin, making him a bit confused.

"You and Yeonjun are a grade above us, I keep forgetting since Yeonjun always acts like a child...oops!" She devilishly giggled.

"You've been talkin about Yeonjun a lot lately... do ya like him?" Beomgyu asked with his brows raised.
Jinhee quickly changed her mood and narrowed her gaze to the boy.
"Beomgyu don't even start, you little-"

"ow Ow OWWW!!" Beomgyu cried as Jinhee pinched his cheeks really hard.

"Anyways.."  Taehyun took a few steps until he stood next to me.
"How have you been Miss Lee Mirai?" He asked with a very big smile, later grabbing my hand. I kinda jolted by the touch and tried my absolute best to stay calm and chill.

"I-I'm good. Thanks for asking-"

"TAG YOU'RE IT!" Taehyun gently tapped on my arm and ran away.
"Heh??..."

Soon, the others understood what was going on so they scrambled around the cafeteria, making sure I was far away from them.

"Mirai c'mon! You're it" Huening Kai yelled from across the room.
"Yeah! Bet you can't catch me!" Taehyun added on while sticking out his tongue.

I exhaled a breath then rolled my eyes from Taehyun's childish actions.
If he wants to play games, then he'll better prepare himself to lose!

I soon dashed towards Taehyun making him also run off. We all ran around the cafeteria while other students watched us fool around. Beomgyu jumped from table to table while Soobin and Huening Kai  headed inside the kitchen and interfered with the Lunchladies serving the meal.

Soo in other words, it was a complete disaster.
For us, we honestly didn't care if we were going to get in trouble. Our minds were simply just set for having fun.

After a few rounds of me just chasing Taehyun around, I finally got him.
"Ha! Gotcha!" I exclaimed, smacking his back.
I expected him to slowly stop his running pace but he purposely just stood there, making me crash into him.

"WaAhhHh!!" The impact made me fall down to the ground.
"Owww my knee..." I whined quietly, massaging my left knee.  It was then I realized.

I was on top of...

"Um Mirai..can you like get off of me? I understand that I'm handsome and all-"

"YOU IDIOT!" I immediately pushed the boy off and got back up to my feet.
"Geez so feisty..." he muttered as he rubbed the dirt off his blazer.

"That was all your fault! Like who decides to stop running midway? Tell me that" I argued.
"Young lady, I don't know what you are talking about" he nonchalantly said.

Before I could say anything, Beomgyu grabbed both of our hands and leashed us out of the cafeteria. "We gotta run to class now or else it's game over" he exclaimed with a forced smile.

As soon as we made it to the front of our classroom, I headed to my locker and grabbed all the necessities I needed for my next period. Taehyun once again approached and stood against a locker beside me.
"Yes Kang Taehyun?" I asked without making contact with him.
"Be honest...you had fun didn't ya?"
I closed my locker and turned to face his complexion. "Yeah, I had fun" I giggled.

Dear Diary,
It's September 18, 2019. I practiced all night with Len getting comfortable with all those lovey dovey actions and guess what. It is slowly paying off! Sooner or later I'll be able to make it look more realistic and that Jeonmae will get jealous. My friends and Taehyun sure are counting on me for this and I won't let them down. Speaking of which, what if I actually gain feelings for Taehyun...Nahhh that won't happen. He's not even my type of guy >_<

-Lee Mirai :)

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

a/n: So how did you like the chapter? Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. Thank You and remember to stay safe!
Especially with everything that is happening right now!!