12.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"I love chips.....

I love barbecue chips.....

I love-..... WAaHH!"

*Thump*

Mirai pulled the covers off of her head and massaged her butt from the impact, wincing at the minor pain. Why do I always fall out of my bed??

Until now, a ray of sunlight was shining against her complexion.

"Ahhh! What a beautiful morning!" she exclaimed, stretching her arms forward. She walked up to her window and opened them up. The small breeze rushed inside the room making her hair flow away from her face like the ones in photoshoots.

It was finally the weekend and a time to put her stress about school away in the dumps.
Just a private relaxation time with me, myself and I.

Slowly, she planted herself back into her bed and cuddled her body like a ball. "It doesn't hurt to sleep some more....."

"MIRAI!!!"

Hearing her name yelled made the girl jump out of her bed, once again. It all happened so quickly that she lost her balance as she got back up on her feet. Seeing who it was, it was none other than her pesky younger brother.
"Len lemme just have some alone time without you playin around!" Mirai scolded him.

"No Mirai, you don't understand! There's a boy downstairs who says that he's your........boyfriend" he gagged.

Her mouth literally dropped to the ground while her whole body was frozen for a split second. "WHHAAATT!!"

She pushed her brother out of the way and looked down from where the stairs started. It was actually Kang Taehyun in her own household, standing in the middle of her living room politely waiting. Mirai hid behind the wall and started panicking.

"Kang Taehyun is in my house. Kang Taehyun is in my house. Kang Taehyun is in my house." she murmured while shaking her legs.

Fixing her posture the energetic girl ran down the stairs as quickly as possible ready to confront Taehyun.

"Oh hey Mi-"

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"she screamed.

Geez, is she always this loud.. Taehyun took a step back after hearing Mirai's obnoxious voice.
"I'm waiting for your mother and father so I can ask their permission if I can take you on a date" He nonchalantly said with his usual blank facial expression.

Before Mirai could respond back she had to process all of this.
"Okay well my mother isn't here and my dad is at work so... bye bye!" She pushed him out of the house and right when she was about to close the door on him, her father came out.
Perfect timing..