15.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"I'm so happy you made it here!!" Mirai said while hugging her best friend.

Jinhee patted the bright girl's back and returned the smile. "Yeah, so what's going on?" she asked concerningly as Mirai escorted her into her room.

The reason why Mirai brought Jinhee over to her place was because she had to tell her everything that happened yesterday. Jinhee was the only close friend that could help her with these types of situations when it involves... boys. And knowing Jinhee, her advice is always the best.

Once the two made themselves comfortable in the room, Mirai decided to start her dilemma. "So yesterday Taehyun was in my house and he asked my dad if he could take me out"

Jinhee's gaze enlarged. "Oh cool, you went on a date with Taehyun. How'd it go?" She asked. Mirai let out a sheepish grin. "Let's just say things got a little discombobulated. So we went to this cafe that was down the block and guess what!" Mirai paused. "Jeonmae was there with her boyfriend"

Jinhee's face almost dropped."Woah what? Jeonmae has a new baby daddy?"
"Yep and Idiot Taehyun had a fistfight with him"

The girl's mouth grew larger. "HE THREW HANDS!?!"

A light laugh escaped Mirai's mouth after hearing the words Jinhee used. "mhm.."
"Ugh how I wish I was there, did you at least take a video?" She grasped Mirai's phone, waving it around. "Of course not!" The energetic girl shook her head vigorously taking back her phone from her best friend's hands. "I instead cleaned up their reckless acts and endured a long lecture by the manager!!"

"Eh sounds like something you would do" she nodded casually in which Mirai exchanged a glare.
"So, what happened after?"

The girl took a deep breath and cleared her throat. This was the part that she knew Jinhee would be more intrigued in. "So I took him to my house so I can fix him up since he had so many bruises"

Jinhee kept nodding along and let out a devious smile. "Well, how did taming the devil go?"

"I guess it wasn't so bad" she chuckled.  "But there is this one thing....that Taehyun said to me before he parted ways."

Jinhee raised a brow. "Spill it"

"Well now that Jeonmae is dating some other dude, I don't have any use to be Taehyun's pretend girlfriend" Mirai summarized. "Yet, I feel this uneasiness in my chest when he said those words. Got any ideas why?"

Her trusty best friend raised her index finger under her chin, thinking of possible solutions. There was this one thought, but she doubted easily.
"Hmmm, I'm not quite sure..." she pondered. "Do you like him?"

The abrupt question made Mirai's face lowkey turn pink. "Woah there, Jinhee. Of course, I don't like Taehyun! You should know that by now" The girl said with a hint of embarrassment.
Behind that flustered face though, she had the same question for herself but even if she did admit that she had growing feelings for Taehyun, it would be irrelevant since he is in love with someone else. It was just best to keep quiet about it.

Jinhee chuckled softly from hearing her friend's reaction. "Yeah yeah I know. So don't think about it that much"

During the middle of the discussion, Mirai's phone began to vibrate causing their attention to shift towards it. Who could this be? She thought.
After lifting the phone, Jinhee wondered who it was also. "Who is it?"

"Hm? It's Beomgyu" Mirai replied before accepting the call. "Hello?"

"Ah Mirai! Hey, I'm.... just calling to remind you that.....tomorrow is the.....Music P-Program's anniv- thingy mahblob!" The boy gasped tiredly.

Hearing their friend's loss of breath made them more curious about what he was doing rather than what he called them for.
"Yo Gyu, are you exercising or something?" Jinhee yelled. The boy's laughter was evident through the phone after what she said.

"I'm riding my bike around the block, sorry about that haha!" We both smiled from this boy's persona. "Okay then, thanks for reminding us Beomgyu and stay safe!" Mirai said before ending the call.

Tomorrow marks the date when the 5 boys made it into the program. It was such a memorable day for Beomgyu. His bright facial expression when he made it into the program will always stay fresh in the two's minds.

"I keep forgetting the anniversary is tomorrow...whoops" Jinhee said as she checked the calendar on her phone.  With that thought in mind, Mirai had a brilliant idea that involved a lot of time and effort.

"Hey, Jinhee!! What if we make posters for them!" She exclaimed, slapping her friend's arm in the process. The girl returned the same reaction. "That sounds so much fun! We can even decorate it and dazzle it up!"The girls started squealing and began to give each other quick high fives.

"Let's head to the craft store that's in town and buy some supplies," Jinhee said as she got up from her comfortable state. Mirai nodded and quickly changed her attire.

——

At the store...

"Hey, which color should we get for the poster, red or blue?" Mirai asked as she lifted two jugs of red and blue paint. Jinhee thought about the colors and decided with the blue.

"Make it a sky blue tone, to match their cd cover" she suggested in which Mirai listened.

The two young teenagers had a cart filled with the essentials; two poster boards, alphabet stickers, paints, etc. They explored every aisle and debated which was needed and which was not.
The majority of it though was Mirai asking her best friend if they could buy random items that had no use in the poster while Jinhee, on the other hand, was playing the mom and scolded her daughter by saying no.

"Mirai, stay by the cart, imma quickly grab something in the other aisle," Jinhee told her before she ran off. Mirai nodded and a devilish smile came across her face.

Now's my chance!

Taking the advantage Mirai placed a peculiar item into the cart and hid it underneath the poster boards. "She'll never find out..." Mirai smirked.

"Kay! I'm back with some more paintbrushes-" Jinhee's expression soon faded away after what she saw. "Mirai, we do not need a 5ft teddy bear, in the poster!!!" The girl scolded with steam escaping from her ears.

"It was worth a shot Mr. Cuddles..." Mirai frowned as she sadly placed the bear back in the crate. The two finally had all the supplies they needed to construct two glorious-looking posters so they headed to the checkout.

After they left the store with four plastic bags in their hands, they both exchanged the same depressed faces.
"There goes our savings.." they both mumbled.

When they made it back to Mirai's bedroom, they quickly started on the posters with such determination. To set the mood correctly, Jinhee played some of the boys' songs on a speaker. They knew all of the lyrics and kinda got carried away when the choruses would always hit, acting as if they were the ones who were performing tomorrow.

4 hours and 39 minutes later, the masterpieces were finished and ready. The two girls' had comical tears rushing down their faces then later hugged each other while jumping. "WE DID THAT! WE DID THAT!" They both hollered out.

All that was left now was to make sure nothing bad happens to it until the day comes.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

a/n: lol I published another chapter again!! I have so much time to write so might as well publish chapters more frequently for all those who support my book ^_^
Remember to vote and comment!!

Also just a tiny spoiler.....
The actual fun will begin in these upcoming chapters ;)