24.

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

͙⁺˚*・༓☾🐿☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

"I talked to Jeonmae yesterday. She told me about her plan"

Yeonjun turned his gaze to face Soobin, who was seated next to him in the middle of class. The eldest released a small chuckle in response to what his friend said. "ah so you're in it too?"

"Not necessarily. I'll just spend more time with Mirai and hope that's enough to make her fall in love with me" he replied, still keeping his attention to the front of the classroom.

Yeonjun blinked a couple of times.
"... so you are in it"

"No I'm not! I don't agree with her trying to get back with Taehyun again. She cheated on him and he doesn't deserve that toxicity." The boy gritted, without realizing that half of the class began to give him a concerning look.

"And why are you helping her!?" He loudly whispered back to Yeonjun.

"Because number one, this is what Taehyun wants. Remember, he told us that he'll do anything just to be in a relationship with Miss J again"

"Yeah, but-"

"exactly!" Yeonjun nodded, adding more emphasis to his reasonings. "If anything, let's just try and help Jeonmae and see where this leads to"

As much as Soobin wanted to continue arguing with his hyung, he knew that Yeonjun had a point. Taehyun has been going through so much trouble just for Jeonmae to fall back in love with him. But, if he chooses to follow Jeonmae's conditions and separate Mirai from Taehyun, is it worth it? On the contrary, this gives him the advantage to ask Mirai out, but his friend would be in a relationship that is not even real love.

Soobin then snapped out of his thoughts, rubbing his eyes with his hands.
Geez, this has gotten way too complicated...

The boy then glanced back to Yeonjun. "Are you ever gonna tell Taehyun about Jeonmae?"

To his dismay, his hyung lazily placed his head back and let out a loud snore.

"what a weirdo..."

——

Meanwhile after school, Mirai and Jinhee recently left the gym's locker room and went off their way to the front gate.

"Geez! Today sure was tiring.." whined Mirai as she trudged alongside her friend.

The girl then added on to her response. "I agree, I can't believe Mr. Tai made us run 2 miles for our gym class final.."

"I know right! I don't think I'll be able to study properly"

"me too, and are you sure your dad said it was okay that I can come over?" Jinhee concerningly asked.

Mirai nodded. " mhm, he thought it would be better than me having to stay over in the library"

"Too bad Beomgyu can't tag along with us. He has a club meeting with the guys."