Part 25

Part 25

*————————————————————-*

JUNGKOOK POV
It's been a week later and Jimin still never told me about why he didn't wanna be around Yoongi. I brought it up a few times but he never answers me, I even brought it to Yoongi before and he hasn't responded to me either.
I don't wanna know in a "nosey way," I just wanna know whats up with him, he just seems so uneasy.

We all sat at lunch one day -Me, Tae, and Jimin- and talked about normal things like classes and work. Tae's wounds have healed by now but he was still being harassed by some of the guys; nothing he couldn't deal with though.

We were soon ready to depart, with me and Tae heading to PE and Jimin going to his Pre Calc class, but then someone walked up to us. It was Hoseok.

"What do you want?" Tae asked, I tried to pull his arm back but he didn't budge. The cafeteria saw the interaction and started to crowd.
"I just wanted to talk, not fight." He replied looking around the people still forming and muttering, "fight."

"Would you all go somewhere? No ones fighting." I called out, they all started to disband.

"What do you want Jung?" Tae asked him.
"I just wanted to, apologize." He spit out. Tae looked at him confused. "I was hoping we could start over."
"Start over to middle school or start over to when you beat me up in the bathroom?" He said sacastically and Hoseok stepped to him. 

"Guys chill." I said going in front of them and putting my arms out to block their contact, I noticed people looking again.
"Why do you always do this Taehyung? Im trying to make my amends. Do you always have to be a jerk about everything?"
"How am I being the jerk, Jung?" He said looking over my shoulder and right at Hoseok.

"I don't wanna fight with you Tae." He replied throwing up his hands in defense.

"You did when we were in the bathroom! You did when we were in the gymnasium! Both times!" Tae tried to push passed me but I held him back, hoseok stayed in his spot.
The crowd began to form once more which brought over our principal.

"What is going on out here?!" He called pushing through the students. Taehyung finally stopped trying to fight with him, I put my arms down.
"Nothing, sir." Tae replied fixing his shirt.

"Taehyung we talked about this!" He said. "You cant keep fighting like this, you have one more time to get it together or you're getting expelled!"
The cafeteria filled with "oooo's" as our principal walked back to his office. Tae looked right at hoseok.

"You did this on purpose didnt you?" He said. He looked filled with pure rage. He furrowed his eyebrows and was breathing heavily.
"Tae I swear I didnt.." he didnt get to finished because he was charged at, I managed to pull Tae away before he could touch him.