Part 8

Part 8
This is the part two from the last one. :) enjoy
This one is a rollercoaster. Get ready for it.

 Get ready for it

*—————————————*

TAEHYUNG POV
(THREE YEARS AGO)

I was finally fine with being at this school. I'd only been coming for a few days and it's been going pretty smoothly. I'd finally been able to keep up with every class and I even made a few friends. Not only that but the guy I met a few days ago, is inviting me to his house to play basketball. He even encouraged me to try out for the team as well.

And I also got my mom to buy me a PE uniform.

I went to his house on a Saturday and packed a bag with a water bottle, an extra shirt, and some snacks just in case. Plus my basketball.
I threw on a pair of shorts, an old camp t-shirt and a pair of dirty old sneakers with compression socks. I ran out of the house and skateboarded to where he told me to go.

I finally made it there and noticed it was in the richest part of where I lived. And one of the biggest houses Id ever seen, (besides on tv.) but I should've expected this, did you see the school he goes to?
I dropped my skateboard on the sidewalk and walked up the driveway to the front door. A very tall woman who was well dressed came to open it and looked down to see me. A 15 year old 5''6 boy with very old basketball gear.

"You must be Taehyung." She said. "My boys' told me all about your game in PE the other day. You did so well."
"T-Thanks." I said awkwardly. I rubbed my shoulder as she let me step inside.
"Honey," She called. "Your friend is here now. -Mind removing your shoes?-."

As I was about to take them off he came down the stairs. "Its fine we're about to head out." He said then slipping his shoes on. He stopped in front of me and shook my hand.
"Ready to lose?" He said then I laughed. He smacked the ball out of my hand and started dribbling it outside the door.
"Not on the floor, hun." His mom said as we ran out the door.

His basketball gear was incredible. And by that I mean expensive looking. He had all of the Nike gear. Even under armor. His shoes looked new, -even the ones he wore to school- and his form was perfect. Im actually a bit jealous.
But all of that taunting he was doing, I was not going to lose.

I started playing hard. Trying to knock the ball away from him at any chance I got. We played for at least 10 minutes getting the game 8-5 with me in the lead. The game was going to 15 once more. I finished off with a win beating him 15-10.
"Bro your really good." He said outta breath and taking a seat on the sidewalk. "Are you sure you don't wanna join the team? We could really use you."

"Maybe I will." I said with a smile. Still trying to catch my breath while sweat continued to drip down my face.
"You wanna sleep over?" He asked. "If it's okay with you and your mom?"
We walking into his house and I burrowed his phone to call my mom. And she said it was okay! I'll be staying at his house until tomorrow.