Part 21

Part 21
This is a long chapter because I'm glad to be back. :)

*———————————————*

*———————————————*

JUNGKOOK POV
We woke up the next morning together. I didn't even remember getting under the blankets. He had his arms wrapped around me tightly, and I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I almost didn't wanna get up.

But unfortunately, it was the first day of school and I didn't have a choice. I got up and walked towards the bathroom only to see Namjoon standing in the mirror with a towel wrapped around his waist.
Within a few seconds he turned around and smiled at me.

"What?" I asked getting red.
"Nothing." He said giggling.

I walked in and stood beside him as I grabbed for my toothbrush and started to brush my teeth.
"How'd thinks go with Jihyo last night?" He asked.
"Ours plans got delayed unfortunately." I responded.

"Why? Because you had to go find your boyfriend first?" He asked laughing. I punched him in his shoulder.
"No idiot." I told him. "And he's not my-" I started but I noticed Taehyung in the doorway.

"Good morning." I said but he looked half asleep. "Do you feel any better?"
"No." He said rocking with his eyes close. "Well, better than yesterday." He walked passed the both of us and went over to the toilet.

Namjoon looked over at me and whispered. "He's your boyfriend." I scrunched up my face as I spat out my toothpaste and walked back into our room to put a clean shirt on. Taehyung washed his hands and followed me out.

"Wanna meet up later?" He asked putting his shirt back on. "After classes are over?"
"Uh, yeah sure." I said and watched as he kissed me on my forehead, smiled, and walked out.

"You two are so cute!" Namjoon said leaning against the bathroom door. I chased him around the room.

It was our first class of the new semester. I made it there early and took my normal seat towards the back. I waited for Taehyung to usually walk in since all of our classes are mixed together.

And within minutes of the thought he came in with his friends. He usually took a seat up front but this time he came to sit next to me.
"Hey." I said softly and he smiled. "You don't have to sit next to me you know. You can sit with your friends."
"I'd rather sit here, though." He said putting his arm around me but slowly because he still ached.

I got red when I noticed multiple people staring. I moved his arm and he looked at me. "What's wrong?" He asked.
"There's people watching." I replied looking around.

"So." He replied.
"So?" I said back. "I don't want them thinking we're a couple or anything." His eyes struck me intensely.
"Why do you care what other people think of us?" He asked me. The same people were staring.