Part 7

Part 7
do y'all like the new cover? I tried hard on it. XD
BTW, the gifs are to signify whose POV it is. Just a reminder. :)

*————————————--*

*————————————--*

TAEHYUNG POV
(THREE YEARS AGO)

"My Taehyung is the smartest boy in his grade." My mom said on the phone and going through mail. "He's excelling in all of his classes. Every high school wants him! Can you believe it?"
"Mom stop, your embarrassing me." I said coming down the stairs as I heard all of the commotion.

She's always bragging about me. I would say I'm used to it by now but it still makes me a bit insecure. She smiled at me and brushed it off before hanging up the cellphone.
"You know I like to talk about you." She said. I smile back as I poured a cup of orange juice. "Did you give a call to that high school I wanted to go to?" I asked her.

"Yes son, and they haven't said anything back yet." She told me. "And why do you wanna go to some boarding school anyway? There are so many better options for you. Schools that'll teach you how to become even smarter."

"Every school teaches that."

"You know what I mean." She said rolling her eyes then walking towards me. "I feel like you can get a better education at this school." She pulled out a pamphlet from her back pocket and handed it to me. It didn't even look like a school. Just like a really rich house with really rich kids. And really expensive uniforms.

"Don't you think that school is a bit expensive?" I asked her.
"You don't worry about expenses son, me and your father have it all under control."

So I was set to go to the prep school. I had my very cheesy uniform and new books and pencils to start the new year in 9th grade. The worst part was none of my friends from middle school came here. So I was alone.

I read my schedule and it read:
Algebra I
Pre AP Literature
Biology I
Physical Education
Lunch
Science

And so on. "What no art class?" I said to myself out loud. "We don't do art class here kid." A guy said coming up to me. He wore the same uniform as me only a little baggier and his hair was messy.
"Huh?" I said to him.
"There's no art class. Thats for regular schools and, where not regular." He said with a chuckle.

"Oh." I said under lowly with a slight huff of breath and continued walking to class.
"B-But we do have Home Economics and one of the best basketball teams in the city. If your into that stuff." He told me trying to catch up.

"I guess i'll check out basketball or something." I told him and continued to walk to my first class. Everything was so new to me here. From the halls to classrooms. It was, different from what I'm used to. Even all of the traveling to get here was new.

I walked into algebra and towards the teacher. "Hello!" He said brightly and vividly. "You must be Taehyung! I heard you are impeccably knowledgable and excelled in almost everything in middle school." I started to go red. I even heard murmurs in the back of the room.