Part 27

Part 27

*——————————————————*

1 Week Later...
"Look at us! All having lunch together isn't this great?!" I said sitting at my usually lunch table with Tae, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, and even Namjoon for the first time.
It felt good to not only just be me and Jimin Hyung, I finally had more friends, and a lot of them. And they were all getting along which is very new. I was finally starting to feel like I'd be okay when all of them graduated.

"You're hilarious Kook." Hoseok said then starting drinking his soda.
"You know I never thought it would happen." Tae started. "Me sitting here with all of you, and not with Kai and his gang. It's, different."

"You know me either." Namjoon Hyung said. "I'm not used to being here either. I'm not even used to leaving the dorm most of the time." We all laughed.
"Glad to have you here Namjoon Hyung." Jimin said and we clapped for him as he took a bow.

"You doing to college, Joon?" Hoseok asked.
"I was thinking about it. Don't know what for though."
"Well what are you interested in?" Yoongi asked.

"I don't know," he started. "I really like music and producing but I don't know if that's a realistic career choice."
"Of course it is." Yoongi said. "You can start underground and work your way up. I'm not to sure what your music is like but I bet it's pretty good. With some good sounds you can make a lot of money, I used to do it sometimes on the weekends."

"And what do you know about making music Yoongi?" Jimin said with a laugh.
"I had a lot of free time being stuck at home."

"Do you guys really think that'll work?" Joon asked. We all agreed.
"Of course. And if you ever need help call me up."
"Thanks." He said to Yoongi giving him a handshake across the table.

The bell soon rung and it was time for me to go to PE.

"Well," Jimin said, "I'll catch up with you guys later okay? Maybe we can all watch a movie at my dorm after classes."

"Sounds great Hyung," I replied.
We all went our separate ways and headed to our respected classes. Finally, life was good.

The end~