Part 12

Part 12
Sorry it's taken me forever to reupload.
And do you like the new cover :)

*————————————————*

TAEHYUNG
I was knocked onto the floor and was practically unconscious. I couldn't move and all I could hear was many voices around and all of them calling my name, until they faded. Soon waking up in the school infirmary. With my coach, a couple of my teammates, Jimin and Kook.

It was the 12 o'clock that night.

"Oh my god bro im so sorry!" One of my teammates said. "I thought you had your hand up because you were open!" I didn't even care. I could barely keep my eyes opened. And I did wanna know if we won.
"D-Did we win?" I asked. The moment I asked everyone got a long face. I huffed my breath and turned in my bed, just to hear a whole lot of cheering.

"Hell yeah we won!" One of the guys said and the nurse shushed everyone. The hype finally died down and my head stopped spinning. I could finally let out a sigh in relief. How could I let myself get so distracted?
I was never this way. Whenever a girl called my name I hardly ever batted an eye. Why was this so different then?

Soon after all of the guys left the nurse told me that I should relax and she would contact my mom to let her know what happened. Then I could leave in the morning. I finally got myself comfortable in the room that I'd be staying in and my eyes started to flutter; I was falling asleep.
Until I heard a knock on my door breaking my consciousness. "Uh, Come in?" I said not really knowing who it would be. It was no one other then Jeon Jungkook. I felt my heart skip.

"Hey." He said softly. "I would've came sooner but it was way to chaotic."
"Im glad you came anyway bro." I said to him. "W-Where's Jimin?"
"He said he would've like to come but he had to help out his new roommate before break started."

So I guess it's true then.

"He said he knew you and he's actually pretty cool." Kook told me. "He also said how you to used to play ball when you where younger." I couldn't believe it. Although feeling the nostalgia was great I didn't wanna hear this. I didn't want him to be here. What am I gonna do now? Run back to my old school?

"T-Thanks Kook is there anything else?" I asked. "The nurse said I should get some sleep." He looked down. 
"Oh, okay not a problem." He said. "We can talk tomorrow before we all leave. See you soon."

He walked out of the room still looking towards the ground. I kinda felt bad that I put him off. I did wanna hang but this Hoseok thing was still in my mind I couldn't focus. Right now I just wanna sleep.

The next morning the nurse let me go. I was so happy because I could barely sleep on that hard ass bed. I went back up to my room to collect the rest of the things I'd be taking home and walked back to the Commons because my mom would be waiting for me.

And down there I saw Jimin. It was as if I bolted over to him. "Hey, bro." I said to him.
"Oh Tae, hi." He said to me almost nervously. "You alright?" I said with a smirk and it seemed he eased up a little. "Yeah I'm alright, whats up? Are you okay? Sorry I couldn't come see you I had to help out my new roomie. He's starting next semester."

"Yeah I'm fine." I told him. "But that was actually what I wanted to talk to you about." He look at my puzzled then pushed up his glasses. "Did he say, anything 'weird' about me?" I asked.

"Weird? Nothing weird. He said he knew you and you used to be good friends. And I didn't know you went to that crazy fancy school. Why'd you leave there to come here anyway? I'd never pass that opportunity."

As much as I didn't mind talking to Jimin, I wanted to meet up with Kook before We all left and I wouldn't be able to say goodbye to him. I looked around and didn't see him. Just a bunch of students. I started to lose hope. Not even thinking to take my phone out and give him a call.

I ran around and around the place trying to find where he was. Literally nowhere. I tried to go up to his dorm and saw the janitor. He said everyone on this floor has left and no one would be up there but him. So I left thinking he'd be in one of the bathrooms. Not there. I didn't know why I was actually starting to panic.

"This is ridiculous." I said to myself. And I started walking back to the Commons so I could meet with my mom so she could take me home. I made it to the stairwell and was about to walk down when I finally saw him. My face lit up. Right as I was about to call out him name I saw someone else. Lisa? That hella attached girl he broke up with?

I immediately started to frown. Then she did it. She kissed him on the cheek. I don't know what came over me. It looked so innocent, but I was pissed. "Jeon Jungkook!" I yelled. He looked at me startled, then turned red.
"H-Hey Hyung." He said to me. He walked over to me concerned but I ran down the steps.
"H-Hyung? Hyung wait!" He called. But I was infuriated.

I marched threw the commons and passed Jimin. "Hey whats wrong?" He said but I just pushed passed him. I pushed threw the glass doors even though they where sliding doors and left out. It was freezing and snowing but I couldn't care less.
I started my way down the street not knowing where it was that I was going, yet kept walking. Finally seeing my mom pull up next to me.

"Honey is that you?" She said. "What're you doing its freezing! Get in the car."
I stopped and faced her. My face was beet red and my fists where clenched.
"Oh no honey, get in the car." She said. I walked to the other side and got in and didn't say a word. I just looked down at my phone.

"Whats going on what happened?" She asked. "Is this because of the game yesterday? I heard you guys still won." It wasn't even that. But no way was I gonna tell her that.
"Yeah sure. Im upset because I didn't get to play in a really important game." I told her.

"Awe honey, it'll be aright. There's always next year," she said rubbing my shoulder and driving off.

OMG. It feels like forever since I put out anything😖 i feel so bad. But thanks for all the reads🙏 it makes me feel good that at least you all stay up with it😫

But that you all you dont know how appreciative I am of you all. Even when I'm not updating. I'll try to do more but no promises.
But I have allot of ideas for what comes next 😉

And I hope you all like the new cover cuz i think its kinda good ngl😁🐸