Part 26

Part 26
TW:// arguing & mentions of abuse

Part 26TW:// arguing & mentions of abuse

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

*————————————————————-*

20 minutes earlier
I was alone in my dorm and heard a light knock on my door. I went to open and couldn't believe my eyes. It was Min Yoongi.
He'd been avoiding me since he got here and is finally at my door.

"Can I um, talk to you Jimin?" He said. I looked at him with a blank stare, but My heart was secretly racing with anticipation of what he'd had to say.
I gestured him inside and shut the door behind him. He'd took a seat on my bed and I sat at my desk.

"What do you want Yoongi?" I said lowly and with a shrug. Remembering all of the hell he'd put me through in our adolescence.
"I wanted to apologize."

"For?" I said obviously knowing why.

"For what happened in middle school." He said looking over at me and locking eyes. "Im sorry for what I put you through."

"Im sorry?" I said sarcastically then getting on my feet. "Im sorry isn't gonna get rid of the trauma I had to endure."

"Well what do you want me to say?"

"You can't be serious, Yoongi."
"Jimin, I-"

He got to his feet and walked over towards me. I put my hand out to tell him not to get any closer.

"Never come back to my room again." I told him. "Pretend this conversation never happened." I walked over to the door and opened it and gestured for him to leave, but he didn't move."

"Are you kidding me Jimin?" He said staring at me. "Do you know you're not the only person who's gone through hell over this?! Why do you think I'm here?!"
"Don't try to guilt trip me Yoongi, you don't know what I've been through."

"But you know what I have?! Jeez you are so self absorbed and shallow!"

"Me?!" I replied walking towards him. "Weren't you the one who told our entire neighborhood I assaulted you? Did you think I was praised for that or something?! So egocentric, just like when we were kids."

"And you're still an asshole just like I remember."

"You weren't saying that when you were kissing me in your backyard!"

Yoongi pushed me into the door and I fell to the floor. He'd got on top of me and tried to punch but I'd pushed him off.
He'd gotten me onto the floor again and pinned me down. "You're not to talk about that anymore." He told me.