A Reminder

Before this story goes on any further I just wanna make something clear. I don't like to sexualize male relationships. and I don't want anyone to think that. I don't "ship" Jungkook and Taehyung romantically or sexually. I wrote this story for the fun of it and didn't expect it to get much of a liking as it did.

Yes this story will be some what romantic but I don't want that to to take the focus off the fact that both Jungkook and Taehyung are people and shouldn't be romanticized sexually in any way. Even if they do theres no way that I could stop that, but you won't see it on this page that I own.

I said before that I didn't wanna write smut bc it made me slightly uncomfortable, especially with people who I look up too. So there will be none of that. And just letting you know that I don't really like the whole sexualizing thing and that I don't really tolerate it. Especially when older people do it but thats another story.

But anyways, please just take into consideration that, if you like things like that, keep it to yourself or don't make it about real people that walk this earth. Or if their comfortable with it then its a different story.

                               ~ 𝒫𝒾𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓍𝓅𝓅𝓁𝑒𝓈

And idk when the next update is gonna be out so, I'm sorry.