Part 11

Part 11
I decided to bring this story back bc it hurt me to deprive the youth of their literature.

Part 11I decided to bring this story back bc it hurt me to deprive the youth of their literature

*——————————————*

"H-Hoseok?" I said taking big steps back. He looked the same. From his build and hair, to his overpriced clothes. "Why a-are you here?" I asked him with my voice still shaken.
"I wanted to see the game!" He said walking closer. "I heard this team was pretty good and I wanted to cheer on my new school."

"What do you mean new school?" I asked  him with my eyes becoming furrowed. Hoseok wasn't a bad person at all, but the whole reason I came here was to get away from him!

"I'm gonna start coming here." He said. "Everyone at the other school is so stuck up. And when I heard there was an opening, I thought why not?"

An opening? Does he mean Jimin's old roommate? Is HE Jimin's new roommate?! This can not be happening it's all so overwhelming.

I started to stumble back so I took a seat on the bench behind me. Glad it was there. Hoseok ran up behind me to make sure I didn't fall. "I'd thought you would be happy to see me." He said in a softer voice almost with a chuckle. "I didn't think I was that bad. You left school all of a sudden and I never saw you again."

Does he not remember what happened before I left?! We kissed! Like, on the lips! Did he not see or feel the awkwardness afterwards? Was it just me?

I shoved his hand away after a moment and he looked taken back. I finally was able to keep up with my words and concentrate. "I-I am happy to see you." I said to him trying to sound polite. I hoped he didn't remember what happened between us. "I-It's good to hear you're a-attending school with me again."

We caught up for a moment and talked about school and basketball. It seemed like nothing had changed between us, honestly. It felt like we were just freshman again. Then it grew dead silent again. "W-Why'd you leave school, again?" He asked and I grew hot. Did he honestly forget or was this to torment me?

I didn't know how to say this or what to say. "I, have to go back to my game." I told him. "Y-You can join if you'd like to." Then I ran out of the door.
"But you didn't answer-."

I ran back out onto the court and took my seat on the bench, we were still in the lead. I looked out into the bleachers and there was Jimin and Kook. I smiled at them even though I was still a bit nervous about what happened. Then came Hoseok walking out of the locker room.

My heart skipped for a minute even thought I knew he was coming to watch anyway. I glanced at for him a quick moment then looked away and back to the game, we were now tied 23-23 and into the second quarter. I looked around nervously because I didn't wanna loose this game it was to important to me. And I didn't wanna loose in front of Hoseok.

I soon heard the voice of my coach subbing me in to play. I shook off all of my nervousness and got right back in. It was no time to get anxious. I ran right onto the court and started to play as usual, getting in allot of shots and starting to feel my usual self, and starting to hear my name in the crowd which I was used too. But it turns out it was Kook.

I looked over into the crowd while the game was going on and saw Kook and Jimin standing and cheering for me. Not paying much attention on the game I stopped and waved at the two and gave them a smile, only to get a ball thrown right at my head.

I severely apologize for not updating and making this so short, but i promise there is more to come soon. And please don't mind any spelling errors in the story. It was sorta rushed. 🖤