Part 4

Part 4
Sorry for being so late with the updates.

*————————————*

*————————————*

I woke up in someone else's dorm. Where the hell was I? I can tell it isn't my dorm or Jimin's, not even Lisa. Then, I saw a guy come from the bathroom. I backed up against the wall on the bed.
"T-Taehyung?" I said seeing a towel wrapped around his waist.

He also had a toothbrush in his mouth and his hair was dripping wet, not only that but I also didn't have a shirt on. "Am I at your dorm?" I asked rubbing my head, everything was so confusing. I couldn't remember anything since I took those pills.

"Your lucky my roommate didn't come in last night. He would've seen us sleeping together." He said. My eyes grew wide.
"We slept together!" I jumped from the bed.

"Not like that idiot." He said. "You got all drunk or whatever and I brought you to my dorm that was it. You need to learn how to handle you alcohol."
"I wasn't doing any drinking last night." I said rubbing my head.

"Well you did dumbass. Now go to your dorm and get ready for school." He threw a shirt at me and I left.

The only good thing about today was that my head didn't hurt anymore, but- my body sure did. I felt like I would fall over any second. I didn't even know how I was gonna make it through the day. I also couldn't find my phone at all. I remember taking it with me just incase Lisa would call, but its nowhere to be seen.

When I made it back to my dorm I knocked and saw Lisa, Jimin, and Namjoon standing in the middle of my floor. "Where the hell where you?" Lisa asked running towards me and hugged me, then pushing me away.

"And whats this about you getting into a fight with Taehyung?"
"What fight?" I asked.

"Dude it was sick!" Namjoon said laughing. He started making punching gestures and telling us how it went down. "Then he threw you over his shoulder and took you away somewhere. It was ridiculous."

"Kook you were fighting?" Jimin asked. "I missed your first fight?"
"Your not helping Jimin." Lisa told him.

"Its all Namjoon's fault. He wanted me to go to the stupid  party." I said and pointed at him. "I didn't make you go, though." He said throwing himself onto his bed. "Look I don't care I'm gonna be late for class."

I grabbed my bag and left out of the room leaving the three by themselves. Jimin had caught up to me and started walking beside. "Dude whats up?" He asked. "It's like we haven't talked in forever."
"We just talked the other day." I said.
"But not enough for your best friend. And where were you?"

"With Taehyung!" I stopped walking and yelled at him. "He took me to his dorm last night after that whole fight thing happened I guess. I-I don't remember."

"Oh I thought you were gonna say you hooked up or something." He said holding his chest.
"And so what if we did?" I asked raising a brow and he looked at me confused then threw his hands up in defense.