Part 23

Part 23
TW:// strong language
Also I'll try to post regularly but I have school :(

Part 23TW:// strong language Also I'll try to post regularly but I have school :(

*—————————————————-*

I was finally able to leave the infirmary after staying there all afternoon.
I walked through the halls that late night trying to get to Taehyung's dorm since he wanted to meet up.

I made it to his floor and noticed a loud ruckus. I turned my head and noticed the majority of Taehyung's year was crowed outside his door yelling and laughing.
I ran over to see what it was all about.

I pushed my way through a bunch of guys and made it inside the room; and watched as one of the guys tried to push Taehyung head inside of the toilet.
Tae, still being sore from both of his fights with Hoseok, struggled to fight back.

This was one of those moments. Fight or flight. I didn't know what to do.
Stand there and let Taehyung get messed with for literally whatever reason this time, or fight back.

I promised Taehyung I'd man up. This was my time.

"Dude get the fuck off of him!" I yelled. Everyone stopped there yelling and the guy climbed off of him. Only for me to find out that the guy doing this Kai. Someone Taehyung was friends with, maybe not anymore.

"Yeah?" He said stepping towards me. "And what the hell are you gonna do about it?"
"Kook, forget what I said. You don't have to fight him. You don't have to fight for me. It's not worth it." Tae said coughing.

"No, Tae you were right. I'm tired of being talked down too, I don't wanna be prey anymore." 
"You still never answered me kid." He said pushing me and I fell to the floor. The crowd roared. I got back to my feet and charged at him.

I tried to punch him in the chest but he stopped me and pushed me back to the floor. I tried again and he pushed me again. The boys in the room began to laugh. I prayed for some sort of administration to come and dismantle to crowd.

"Kook stop. You seriously don't have to do this."  He said getting to his feet. I ignored him.

I got up again and took a deep breath. I charged right into his torso and grab his legs so he'd loose his balance. We both fell to the floor.
I began punching him in his face but he stopped me easy and pinned me down. Before he could lay a blow on me Taehyung threw himself onto Kai and knocked him off of me.

"Kai, bro it's not worth it come on." One of his friends called and Kai got up off the ground dusting himself off. "This," he said pointing at himself then at me and Tae, "Is not over."