Part 18

Part 18
Above is a short video I made of these two. They have too much power tbh. And no I didn't just do that because I didn't have a cover prepared.....:)

*———————————————-*

*———————————————-*

We were finally going back to school. And no, I never texted Taehyung back. I was too scared. I can only imagine how awkward it's gonna be when we go back and I have to see him. I mean, school literally started in two days!

I also haven't talked to Jimin either. Did he really feel that way about me? Could my mom've been correct? I didn't know if I wanted her to be or not. I never thought of Jimin as more then a friend. Its probably because I was so blinded by Taehyung and the way he treated me, that I didn't put Jimin first.

So basically, my winter break wasn't all that well. I practically ruined things with Jimin Hyung, things'll be weird between me and Tae, and I don't know how my father is gonna take this 'groundbreaking news' that I have to share one way or another.

I actually started contemplating not telling him at all and just live out the rest of my life with this secret. But then I know my mom'll tell him for sure, and he'll be upset that I didn't tell him myself. There was no way to get around this.
So I went back off to school not saying a thing.

It was now the beginning of January. Residue of snow still laid on the ground but soon'll be disappearing within the change of seasons.
I sat in the backseat of my moms car hoping she wouldn't wanna start up any conversations if I sat in the front. But that didn't help at all.

"So, son." She said. I huffed my breath silently because I knew what would come next. "Have you talked to Jimin?" She asked, "Or that Taehyung?"
"Mom!" I said throwing my head back.
"Im sorry, im sorry!" She pleaded, "It's just, won't you be seeing the both of them today?"

Something about her saying that made me queasy. My stomach started to turn. "I guess so." I said. I stared out the window and watched all the trees as we approached the front of the school.
"Are you ready hun." She said excitedly but I didn't know why. I shrugged and climbed out of the backseat, then going behind the car and pulling out my luggage.

I sat it down onto the curb and looked at my mother one last time before the next time I'd see her which would be spring break.
"Bye, mom." I said with a small wave. She started to tear up. I rolled my eyes because she did this all of the time.
"Zip your coat." She told me wiping her tears. I smiled at her before walking away and into the commons of the building.

Everyone was here. Laughing and talking and just catching up on lost time. I looked around to see if I could find Jimin or Taehyung but they were nowhere in sight. I sighed in relief until I felt someone jumping onto me.
I dropped my luggage and almost fell to the floor but caught myself.
I turned around and it was lisa.