Part 14

Part 14
I think people are tired of me never uploaded my views are declining😔😭
But I'm free from school indefinitely so hopefully there will be more.

Part 14I think people are tired of me never uploaded my views are declining😔😭But I'm free from school indefinitely so hopefully there will be more

*———————————————-*

After he walked off I ran home immediately. But when ai got there he wasn't the first person I texted, it was actually Jimin. He was my best friend I didn't know what to do.

ME:
I have to tell you something.😶

JIMIN:
What is it Kook?

ME:
Don't tell anyone, okay?

JIMIN:
What is it!
You know I wont tell.

ME:
I kissed someone.

JIMIN:
What are we in the grade 8 Kook?😑

ME:
WHO is why its a big deal.

JIMIN:
Well, if it was Lisa you wouldn't be telling me this. Was it one of her friends or something?

ME:
No.

JIMIN:
I'm gonna lose interest if you don't just tell me.🙄

ME:
Jeez Hyung this is serious!
I just didn't want you to judge me okay?

JIMIN:
Sorry Kook. Who is it? I won't judge you.

ME:
Kim Taehyung.

JIMIN:
I'm coming over now.

__

In a matter of minutes Jimin was knocking on my door. He was in black sweat pants and a blue school hoodie. Not to mention it was also raining and his hair was soaking wet.
"Is Kook here?" He asked my mom.
"Yes, he's right upstairs. Is something wrong?" She asked letting him in out of the rain. He took his sneakers off at the door and took off his wet hoodie and handed it to my mother.
"Oh nothing." He responded. She nodded not being convinced.
"I'll throw this in the dryer for you, okay?" My mom said. He then nodded and headed up to my room.

"Your joking Kook." He said as he reacted my room and opened my door. I was sitting on the edge of my bed. I looked over at him with my hair hanging passed my eyes. He came to sit next to me.
"So like, was it good?" He asked.
"What the hell, Hyung." i said to him looking confused.
"Was it or not." He asked. "Did you kiss him back?"

I sat up and moved towards the wall. Then pushing my knees towards my chest. Jimin did the same. "Sorry. I didn't mean to make you upset. I just wanted to know if, you actually had, well; feelings for thus guy." He said.
"I, I don't know Hyung." I responded. "I said I would text him when I got home but I don't even know where to start.

"Did he kissed you first?" Jimin asked.
"Yeah but then I kissed him." I replied.
"Well, ask him why he kissed you then."
I pulled out my phone and unlocked it. Went to his contact and this is all I said.

ME:
Sooo, the park.

"What the heck Jeon." Jimin said to me. "I told you to ask him about the kiss."
"I freaked out!" I responded.
"It was a simple task!" He shouted back and we heard my phone go off. It was Taehyung texting back. We watched those dreaded three dots go back and forth until it disappeared and he didn't respond.

"What the heck Taehyung." Hyung said throwing himself onto the bed. "You know how he is. He isn't going to reply."
Soon I gotta text back. "Oh."

All it said was: "haha um, yeah."

I didn't know what to say next. But he was typing again.

TAEHYUNG:
Did you like it at least?

ME:
I mean, I kissed you back didn't I?

TAEHYUNG:
What does this mean now?

I didn't know. Me and Jimin Hyung looked down at the phone. Then at each other.
"Now what?" Jimin asked.
"I don't know Hyung." I said shrugging.
"Well I can't tell you." He replied. "Do- you like him?"

I got really red and blush-y. I didn't wanna admit that I actually felt something between us. And that, I wanted to express it. I definitely didn't want to tell that to Jimin. I didn't want him to know that the guy that literally used to bully me I suddenly just had a crush on. But it was too late for all of that.

I took a deep breath, "Yes." Jimin sighed.
"What's wrong?" I asked. I thought it was because of what I said before. But the look on his face didn't express that.
"I-It's nothing. Really." He got up off of the bed.

"Where are you going?" I soon asked.
"Im just gonna head home before it gets to late okay Kook? Tell me how everything goes." He walked out of my room solemnly and I listened as his footsteps faded away.

I soon got up and followed his as I saw my mother handing his hoodie.
"Be safe now sweetheart." She said to him as he walked out the door.
"Jimin." I called from the top of the steps. He looked at me as if he would cry. "What happened." His eyes grew lower as he walked out the door.

My mom closed it behind him.

"What did you do to that boy?" She asked me.
"What do you mean I didn't do anything. He just started acting weirdly." I responded fully walking to the bottom of the steps.
"Well what were you boys talking about before he left?" She asked.
I completely forgot about telling my parents what was going on between me and Taehyung. I forgot they would even find out at some point.

"Nothing really." I said lying.
"It was nothing? Honestly Jungkook?" She said to me in a sarcastic manner. She could tell I was lying.
"I can't tell you." I responded. She sat down on the couch and gestured me over. I moved slowly.

"Even if I tell you. I dont think its gonna help with whats wrong with Jimin."
"Well then perhaps we can try." She said.

I came over and sat down next to her. I looked her in her eyes. I immediately felt mine swell up with tears. She looked at me wholeheartedly.
"Whats the matter, Kookie?" She asked.
"You remember Taehyung, yeah?"

"The boy we where just talking about? The one who bullied you?"
"Yes mom him." I said sniffling still and trying to dry my face.
"We- we." I stuttered to get my words out. My mother looked concerned. "We kissed, mom." Her eyes grew wide.

I placed my hands in my palms and slouched over. My mom touched my back. "It's alright sweetheart." She said to me. She lifted me up and put my head onto her shoulder and comforted me.

"Then," I said continuing to sniffle. My mom pulled a tissue out of her pocket and handed it to me. "Jimin asked if I liked Taehyung and- I told him yes. Next thing I knew he said he was leaving."

"Do you think he may of reacted that way because, he likes you hun."

"W-Wait, what?"