Part 22

Part 22
This is just a little filler but it's still important
Also mild swearing

Part 22This is just a little filler but it's still important Also mild swearing

*————————————————*

JUNGKOOK
Apparently Hoseok and Taehyung had some falling out during the break, which was why Tae was so pissed at him the first day back. And why of course the atmosphere between them both changed.

TAEHYUNG POV
( FLASHBACK: 2 WEEKS AGO "winter break" )
I texted Kook, he never answered me. I was starting to think he didn't feel the same way about me. Who could blame him though, I was the biggest jerk to him.

I constantly rolled back in forth in my bed trying to understand why I couldn't just be upfront with him, or just not be so mean to him. But then my mind wandered to Hoseok. I shouldn't of treated him the way I did either.
I really feel like the biggest asshole on Earth.

It was now 7:00 and I was still thinking about this. I could tell my mom new I had something on my mind.
"Taehyung, why are you so spaced out?" She asked. I pushed around my food and shrugged.

"Is it about the game?" She asked. "I'm sorry I couldn't make it babe, I had to work."
"It's not the game, mom." I told her.
"Then what's wrong?"

I was about to answer but I got a message from Instagram.

•Jung_Hoseok wants to send you a message•

I was hesitant, but answered.
It read:

Jung_Hoseok:
Hey Taehyung.

I was so confused as to why he was texting me, but I guess if I wanted to make my amends then this was my time. After all he deserved it since I was a jerk to him too.

TaeTae_12:
Uh, Hey Hoseok.
I really think we should talk.

Jung_Hoseok:
I was actually gonna say the same thing. Can we meet up?

TaeTae_12:
Yea sure

I gave him the address to the park I met with Jungkook at. He came in a bright white hoodie, skinny jeans and tennis shoes.
He stepped right in front of me and looked me in my eyes, solemnly.

"What's up Tae." He said after taking a deep breath.
"We can talk over here." I said walking towards a rusted swing set. I stood on the seat and swung back and forth, Hoseok took a seat and just watched me.

There was an awkward silence before he spoke.
"Why?" He asked.

"I didn't have a choice." I told him looking forwards and persisting with my swing.

"You left me Tae." He continued. "I showed you how I felt and you left me."
"I was scared. You can't blame me, it was so abrupt."

"You didn't let me explain. Then you ran off to another fucking school? That's what did it for me."

I hopped off of the swing. "Did you forget the part where I was scared Hoseok? Do you see where I live?! They would kill me for that shit! And imagine the bullying!"
"So run off to a new school and date some random dude?!" He asked standing up as well. "You're contradicting yourself."

"We're not fucking dating." I said stepping right in front of him, my face stern.
"Do you think I'm stupid Tae? I saw him in the fucking bleachers!"

I pushed him and he pushed me back. We both fell to the ground, Hoseok had me pinned. "Why can't you just fucking tell me the truth Tae." He had tears start to form in his eyes. Before I could even speak I heard my mom come out.

"Taehyung!" She yelled from across the street. "Break it up boys!" Hoseok climbed off of me and walked away, only looking back once.

I got off the ground and walked right passed my mom who tried to talk to me. I wasn't in the mood.

~~

Did you guys like it? I hope you did. I'm working on the next chapter right now so sit tight because I think it's a good one :)

And why am I just now kind of upset that I made Tae a basketball player and not a volleyball player. I understand volleyball so much more then basketball. I guess it's fitting with his character though.

Anyways much love and happy holidays
-Pineaxpples 💙