three

Bethany looked at her beautiful Christmas wedding dress. She wished she could invite her sister, but knew their was no choice. "I'm sure she is happy, Bethany." Esme said. "She has her daughter to love and she acts just like you."

"I know, but it's not the same. I wasn't there for her since I'm stuck like this and Rosalie is having kids left to right." Bethany sighed. "I just wished my sister was here."

Edward walked in and looked at the blonde. "Beth, your sister is happy and she always hopes your safe and loved. She's the only one who thinks that your still alive."

Hearing this, Bethany smiled as she looked to see Emmett at the aisle waiting. "It's time." She tells them as she knew she would never see Rosalie again, but she had one other happiness. Her mate.
~~~
Smiling as the danced in the opening was something the Denali's or the Cullens never saw coming. Especially when it started to snow. "Your my happiness, Emmett."

"Beth, you have rights to Miss your sister, but I'm always here for you. Just keep her memories alive like I do about my family."

Bethany smiled as she kissed him. "Merry Christmas, Em."

"Merry Christmas, baby." He replies as they shared a kiss.

Esme and Carlisle smiled at the couple and Edward till Kate tried to flirt with him making him leave. Kate sighed as she looked at Tanya and Irina. "I know we're not mates, but at least I can try."

The girls laughed and looked back at the newlyweds. They were happy. A wonderful Christmas Day to remember.