fifteen

Dear Bethany,
Thank you for sending pictures of Cara and if you and Emmett ever want to go on your honeymoon, I would be happy if you let me spend time with my niece. I want to know Cara and I would love for Caroline to have someone her age to be around.

Emmett walked in and kissed her head. "Liz wrote back?"

"She offered to watch Cara if we would like to go on our honeymoon." She said. "I think that would be amazing for Cara to spend time with her aunt."

Emmett nodded making her look at him. "Alice wants to throw Bella a party today." He tells her. "I was wanting to know how you feel about it."

Bethany thought of that herself. She doesn't care much for Bella, but a party for her. "I think that's a bad idea to be honest." She says. "Bella's blood is tempting. Imagine what could happen if she gets cut."

Emmett nodded as she was right. This party might turn badly for them. Bethany looked back at her daughter as Alice still keeps seeing her daughter being turned, but by a different species. She also falls for the ripper. Something about that name has her thinking who that is still.
~~~
Bethany stood in her red dress as her daughter was in the floor playing with Emmett. Cara was laughing as she was crawling around as her dad chased her. Emmett pulled Cara into his arm as Bella walked in and noticed that Bethany and Emmett never acknowledge her arrival. "I've been thinking." Bethany says as she wrapped her arms around him. "What if we actually let Liz watch Cara while we go on vacation? That way she can spend more time with Cara."

"We get to know Caroline too." Emmett says. "I think we can have more to this family that are human too."

"I think so too." Bethany said as she kissed him. "Cara is growing up and I don't think I can handle it."

"Hey." Emmett says. "If you ever want to have another baby, we can adopt a boy next time."

"Emmett Cullen!" Bethany squealed with excitement. "I am so glad to have you in my life."

Hearing someone walking downstairs, Bethany turned and looked to see Bella being dragged downstairs. Emmett held Cara as Bethany watched as the party started. One by one the presents were being opened. Bethany smiled as she seen Cara sound asleep in Emmett's arms. "I'll take her up to her room."

"Okay." Bethany said as she kissed her daughter's head.

Emmett left as Bethany turned her attention to Bella. "Ah. Paper cut." Bella said as she showed her finger.

Bethany went to stop Jasper, but was thrown across the room by Edward. She stood up quickly just as Emmett grabbed Jasper and got him out. Bethany pushed Edward against the wall with a glare. "Ever throw me like that as I tried to help protect that damn human again, I'll let Jasper kill her next time."

Edward watched as Bethany ran upstairs to make sure Cara was still asleep. She would be with the others, but her daughter comes first at the moment. Seeing Cara still asleep, Bethany pulled her phone out as she really needed that vacation now. "Liz, its Bethany. Emmett and I have talked about it and we would love for you to watch Cara while we go on our honeymoon." She says as Emmett walked in. "Thank you."

"I'll get our things going."

"I'll get Cara's." Bethany said. "Emmett."

"Yeah."

Bethany kissed him. Emmett pulled Bethany closer. 'I love you."

"I love you."