seventeen

Christmas time came and went for Bethany and Emmett. Liz told them that Cara missed them and that they should finish out their vacation with their daughter. Bethany smiled as she finally had her daughter home. "She was gone for three months."

"Our family is hole again." He said. "Plus we have a new family."

"Did you see Caroline?"

"Yeah. Her and Cara have the best friendship I've ever seen."

"I was thinking." She says. "What if we let Cara spend three months each year so she'll know her family, but we'll leave it up to her though."

"I like that and I think she'll like the idea too." Emmett said kissing her. "You go hunt while I'll stay here."

Bethany kissed him before leaving. Emmett looked at his daughter and smiled. His mate got the dream she wanted. A daughter.
~~~
The next day, Bethany stood outside in enjoying the cool air on her cold skin. Emmett walked up behind her and kissed her neck. "Good morning, honey." She says.

"Good morning." He said as he turned her around. "Cara is in bed still if you want too..."

Bethany didn't let him finish as she pushed him back inside. Emmett looked at her as she shut the doors. "You know how to get to a girl." She said as she looked at him. "Emmett, what am I going to do with you?"

Emmett watched as she got in front of him and ran her hands through his hair. "What ever you want to do?" He said kissing her.

Bethany smiled as she brought him down to her. He looked at her as he wanted to kiss her, but she smirked and walked around him. Emmett followed her as she went to the bathroom. "Are you going to join me?"

"Yes, I am." He said kissing her.

"Mmm." She moaned against his lips. "Are you sure we won't wake Cara?"

"Not if you're quiet."

Bethany bit her lip knowing what he meant. She can't help herself from being loud. "I'll try my best, but I can't help it. You know how to please me."

"That's because you're the only one I want to please forever."

"Emmett, shut up and kiss me before Cara wakes up and the mood is ruined." She tells him.

Emmett ripped her shirt off causing her to look at him. The two started fighting with their clothes. Once the clothes were ripped, they stood in the shower moaning as they spent this intimate morning together.
~~~
Later that day, Emmett laid playing with Cara as Bethany took a picture of them. "Babe." She looked at him. "I love you."

"I love you." She said as she joined them.

Emmett smiled as he ran and set a timer on the camera so they could take a beautiful family picture. He went back over to them as they face the camera smiling. Emmett and Bethany smiled as they looked down at their daughter. When the camera flashed, Emmett and Bethany shared a kiss then kissed their daughter's head. "How about the three of us go for a stroll?"

"I think that will be a wonderful idea. Make sure there's no storms." Bethany says. "Can't have this little girl getting sick."

"I'll check, baby."

Bethany smiled as she looked at her daughter then to a picture of her and Rosalie. "You would loved your aunt and cousins." She said. "Rosalie would have loved to meet you and Emmett, but she died long time ago. Happy." Emmett leaned against the wall watching her talk to Cara. "When you get older, I promise to tell you the story of how I turned and your father."

"The story of how we became is wonder especially when we brought you in. You made your mother more happy about this life we have and one day when you're old enough, we will give you the chance of turning." Emmett said. "Right now, I like you the way you are. My baby girl."

Bethany smiled as she kissed him before looking at a sleeping Cara. "I'll take her to bed."

Emmett smiled as he watched his mate leave with their daughter to her room. He sat down and smiled as he looked at the wedding photo of him and Bethany. She was his world and he was grateful to have her. Seeing the photo of Rosalie, he smiled. "I promised that I will take care of her and I will continue my promise."

"You've always kept it and I'm so grateful to you." She said as she sat down beside him. "Want to just lay here and relax or are you going to play your video game?"

"I want to have you in my arms is what I want."

Bethany smiled as she sat down beside him as he pulled her closer to him. She looked at him smiling as this was the life she always wanted. Her, Emmett and Cara.