eleven

Bethany was laughing at Alice as they walked across the school yard. They stopped when Bella walked by them when Edward did, but was stopped by Bethany. "Be careful, Edward." She tells him. "Please."

"I will." Edward tells her as he walked by.

Bethany sighed as all she wanted was for Bella and Edward make the right choice. She saw Emmett looking at her and smiled as she walked to him. Emmett wrapped her in his arms and kissed her head. Neither of them said a word as today was changing. At this very moment, Edward was telling Bella things about him and no one else.
~~~
After school, Bethany smiled as she watched Jasper fond over Cara. Esme smiled as she walked over to her. "I came to see how you were doing with Bella knowing the truth."

Bethany sighed. "There's nothing I can say about the situation." Bethany tells her as she stood up and walked to the kitchen to fix Cara's bottle. "Edward has made his choice. With that choice comes responsibility. He has to keep her safe, explain the rules, and everything basically." She put the bottle down and looked at Esme. "I just hope he has made the right choice because if something happens, it will be on him."

"We thought you would be upset."

Bethany looked at Esme. "If my sister lived this life, Rosalie would have been a bitch, but me, I'm Bethany Hale. I'm not my sister even if I try to be." She says. "I'll just point out the flaws of their relationship is all."

Alice walked in and saw Esme and Bethany. "Is this about Bella?"

"Yes." She said. "Why?"

"I think its a wonderful idea." Alice said as she took the bottle to Jasper.

Bethany sighed as she sat down. "I'm trying my best to not step out of line when I saw this because I have a human daughter. I just don't want Edward to feel guilty for whatever choice he makes because Emmett and I have made our choice for Cara, but we are waiting for the day to ask her."

"Your wanting to talk to her."

"Yes, but the way Alice's talks. She will be turned by a different species." She said as Emmett walked over to her.

"Everything will be fine." He tells her. "You and Cara are safe so don't worry."

Esme smiled at the two knowing that they would do anything for their daughter. Bethany stood up and walked away to get Cara as Esme smiled. "I'm glad that she talked about this."

"She's right. Edward has to make the right choice." Emmett said. "There is nothing none of us can do. Not even Carlisle as Edward has a chance to be with someone like we have."

"Let's just wait till we meet her before we make our decisions about her." Esme said. "For now, lets just focus now not later."

Emmett nodded as he walked upstairs to be with Bethany and Cara. Edward heard every bit of it and smiled as he was grateful for Bethany for what she had said. I made the right choice.