nineteen

Something did feel right to Bethany. Alice was gone and no one did 't understand why. She looked at her daughter and smiled as she slept. "What's wrong, baby?"

"Nothing." She tells him just for him to give her a look. "Something's wrong. Why did Alice leave?"

Emmett shrugged as Cara started crying. He left to get her as Bethany heard her phone ringing. "Hello?" She answered. "Alice, where are you?"

She listened as everyone walked in. "Alice, we can't keep this from Edward. If Bella is dead than he has to know."

"What's going on?" Esme asked.

"Alice left due to her vision of Bella dying." She says. "She went to see if it's true, but wants to keep it from Edward. We can't do that."

"No." Carlisle sighed. "You are right. Edward has rights to know if she died. I know all of us would want to know if our mates died."

They all nodded. "Call him, Beth."
~~~
Later that day, Bethany was laying with her daughter as she couldn't believe the stupidity of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. She looked at her daughter smiling.

"I hope this doesn't happen to you."

"It won't." Emmett tells her. "We will have to wait and see who this ripper guy is."

Bethany got off the bed and walked to her notes. "So, I got curious. I did a little digging and found bodies with their heads dislocated from the bodies. I heard tells of the ripper doing that and all of a sudden, he disappeared."

"Wow."

"I think our daughter might be his redemption."

"Could be." He said kissing her head. "Who knows?"

Bethany smiled as she looked around the now empty room. She knew the moment Alice called and told them that both of them are alive, they were all heading home. "Let's go home, Em."

Emmett smiled as he picked Cara up. Bethany walked out of the room with her husband and daughter. She was going home , but she wasn't ready for what was going to happen.
~~~
"A vote!" Bethany exclaimed. "No. There's my answer. Bella thinks that being young is so damn cool, but she doesn't see the consequences of being a vampire. The blood lust, not having children, etc,. That girl doesn't belong in this world."

"What about Cara?" Edward asked.

"I would hope for her to have a human life, but her fate is sealed to a night walker." Bethany tells him. "Bella still has a chance."

Emmett put his arms around her. "I'm with Bethany. Bella should think before this happens before she finally decides to be like us." He says. "Cara, we already talked about this and hope that she has a human life before deciding."

"How old are you two waiting?"

"Hopefully 18, but with Alice's vision about the ripper, we know there might be a chance she turns at 17."

Hearing a cry, Bethany excused herself and went to her kid. Emmett smiled as he followed Bethany. Bella walked in with a request. "I want a vote."