two

Bethany was allowed to watch her sister live the life she knew Rosalie would want. It bothered her more that she didn't have a mate or could have children. She knew with that watching her sister grow old with Royce as they watched the kids playing made her heart break. "Bethany."

"Yes, Edward."

"It's time to go." He tells her.

"Okay."

"I promise you can come back."

Bethany nodded and left her sister's home. She never knew that Rosalie looked her way thinking her sister was watching her.
~~~
Two years later, Rosalie was even more happy. Bethany was shocked that Rosalie named her first born after her. With tears in her eyes that will never fall, Bethany ran off into the woods. She stopped and fell to her knees as she hated her life. She missed her sister, she wished she could have children, and what she wishes the most is to be in love.

The sound of a bear and human scent caught her attention making her run. Bethany managed to scare the bear away and saw a buff guy. She smelt the blood, but knew. "Hold on." She said as she rushed back to the house holding her mate. The sound of his heart beat fading made her run faster.

Esme sat in the living room looking through a magazine when she smelt blood. Bethany ran in. "Carlisle!" She called out as Esme left.

"What happened?"

"A bear attack." She said. "Please turn him."

Just by the sound of her voices, Carlisle knew. This man was Bethany Hale's mate. Nodding, Carlisle carried Bethany's mate upstairs as she went hunting. Biting him, the house was soon felt with screams.

Edward walked in and looked at the guy. "His name is Emmett." He said. "Emmett's mind is focused on Bethany. His Angel."

Bethany heard what her mate called her and smiled as she walked in and took his hand. "I'll be right here when you wake up." She tells him. "I promise."