four

It's been 57 years since Bethany Hale was turned and the last time she saw her sister. Today will be the last day she sees her sister to. As of September 7,1990, Rosalie had passed away at the age of 75. Emmett kissed her had as they stood in the tree lines. "Babe..."

"I'm fine." She replies. "They buried her beside my grave. The grave that is empty."

Emmett kissed her head as they watched them lower Rosalie to the ground. Bethany was happy that Rosalie got to live the life she wanted. She didn't care about herself, as long as Rosalie was happy and got to watch her children and grandchildren, that's all that matters. "How about we go visit?" Emmett asked.

"Okay."

They walked to the graveyard hand in hand. Bethany saw her grave than Rosalie."I'm sorry that you don't see me up there." She tells Rosalie. "I'm just glad you got to live the life you wanted. As for me..." Bethany looked at Emmett with a smile. "I have a Emmett to keep me going and to make me happy."

"I'll keep her safe." Emmett said and looked at Bethany. "We must be going, babe.'

Bethany looked at the grave with a smile before placing a rose on Rosalie's grave as Emmett place one on hers. Bethany kissed him and smiled. "Thank you for bringing me here."

"I'll be there for you." He tells her. "I love you, Bethany Hale."

"I love you, Emmett Cullen."