six

Bethany had an unsettling feeling that Edward triggered something, but she doesn't know what that was. Emmett looked at her worried as she got out of her car. "Baby?" He asked worried. "What's wrong?"

"I have a feeling that Edward made a mistake." She said.

Emmett sighed and hugged his mate. He noticed the human looking for Edward and knew why Bethany was having that unsettling feeling. Someone was looking for Edward. "Let's go through our day as usual."

"Okay."

Bethany looked at Bella one last time and walked away. Emmett kissed her head making her smile. She can get through the week and she hopes this doesn't go on.
~~~
The weekend finally came and Bethany, well, she was stressed. The staring got to her. She left early on a Friday all because she was ready to snap. Right now, she was hunting when Edward arrived. Emmett walked out to hunt for Bethany and saw Edward. "You screwed up."

"How?"

"Bella has been staring at us at lunch looking for you. Beth had to leave the other day all because she was ready to snap."

"That's not my problem."

"Actually it is." Bethany said as she walked out of the woods. "You left after treating her like trash and it was on her first day." She walked over to them and sighed. "You made her curious and now you have to fix this if you don't want her finding out or wanting to be turned. You have a choice if she actually means something to you."

Edward sighed and knew Bethany Hale was right. He has to think if this is what he wants or not, but he does want her to have a human life. Now he is conflicted.