Imperialis Konoha ⚠️

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the art involved in this story, they belong to their respective owners and franchises.

Konohagakure: Aquila Clan Compound

Among the Astartes within the Aquila clan compound, each one was going about their daily routine, whether that being training, forging or even taking pleasure in some of the small luxuries that they had on this world. However, all of this ceased when a call of joy, shock and awe carried across the wind within the compound.
"The Angel has arrived! Lord Sanguinius is here!" Silence fell over the compound at those words, a rushing of feet followed as almost every single Astartes, no matter the legion, lined up at the gate in two columns leading from the gate itself to the 'Grand War-Hall', as many have taken to calling it. Iron warriors stood beside Imperial Fists, Word Bearers standing shoulder to shoulder with World Eaters, Night Lords ready to fight alongside their cousins of the Vlka Fenryka at a moments notice, all standing together as the gates opened and an aura that no human has felt in thousands of years flowed into compound. Despite being unseen because of the optical lenses of their helmets, the eyes of the Astartes took in the form of the Angel, Sanguinius as he stepped past the gates and strode down the line they created. His crimson gaze staring at them all, not showing disdain towards the legions who fell nor praise towards the ones who remained loyal, he was unbiased in his affectionate gaze towards them all. The doors of the hall opened, and the first to step through the doors was none other than Horus himself, his gaze fell upon his dearest brother with happiness but it was soon replaced with a deep sorrow and regret because of what happened. Garviel stood to his right and Ezekyle stood to his left, both of them wore different expressions on their faces, Garviel looked on with pride and vindication, knowing that all the was done and all that had happened was not in vain. For his brother, for Ezekyle, despite being as proud as their father, he held his head in shame. Slowly stepping down the steps of the hall, Horus walked towards his brother, he stopped at the bottom of the steps as weapons from the Blood Angels contingent were drawn immediately, he expected this and almost welcomed the possibility of facing death for his actions.
   "Enough, my sons. Your uncle is not who he was during the war, he is the man you all once knew and respected as I did. Lower your weapons." All of them lowered their weapons, save one, and that was Nassir Amit who's bolter was still aimed at the head of Horus. His very rage could be felt by all present, and Horus would not falter the captain of the 5th Company for this.
  "Nassir, lower your bolter." The sincere voice of his father broke Nassir from his rage induced glare at the Primarch of the Luna Wolves.
   "Father, after all he did, after what he did to you, you want us to let him live?! After he took you from us, cursed all of us with the black rage and the red thrust, and you want to forgive him?!" Horus closed his eyes, trying to force away the memories of that terrible day.
  "My son, my brother is not that monster that the ruinous powers corrupted. Look at him, he is the uncle that you knew so long ago." Sanguinius rested his hand on his sons shoulder, Nassir shook with suppressed rage at the memories. He, alongside Raldoron and the other who accompanied their Primarch, remembered those days. The days of the heresy, where cousins fought cousins and brothers fought brothers, he still remembers the pain that coursed through his body when his father had been taken from them. Finally, with a shaking sigh, Nassir lowered his bolter and took a deep breath into his two sets of lungs.
  "Sanguinius, I understand if you will never forgive me... I fell to the darkness and I ruined everything we had fought for during the Great Crusade, I ordered the killings of my own sons... My nephews, my own brothers. Put our father in the Golden Throne... Nothing will ever wipe away the hatred I feel for myself." Sanguinius nodded his head at his brothers words, walking forward he stood before Horus and offered his hand to the taller Primarch.
   "Then, will you walk with me in this new world? Will you walk with me as we create a new home for humanity?" Horus took his brothers hand in a forearm shake, nodding his head to his brother.
  "Indeed, I shall walk with you, my brother." Both men chuckled and laughed, easing the tension. Looking back to the grand hall, Horus gestures his brother to follow him, knowing he will likely be surprised to see who else was awaiting his presence.