Authors Note

I just wanted to take this moment to thank all of you who joined me on this journey on my biggest viewed and voted story. I did not believe I would ever get this far, almost 90k views and growing still, which is more than I would have ever imagined for any story I create. None of this would've been possible without all of you reading, voting and commenting on the story itself. My writing style at this time was still in its growing stage and I am glad that it wasn't too unbearable to read, which brings me to the topic that I wanted to make known to all of you.

Abyss of Fire will be going through a re-write, some of you may jump with joy at that prospect and some of you may simply ask, 'why?'. Well, to put it simply it is because the current story actually diverted from what I had originally intended. I had not intended to bring in Primarchs or Astartes, but I had started to lose motivation. That being said, I have rediscovered and remembered what I truly wanted to write the story about. Honestly, I think this re-write will fit better with my darker and my more brutal writing fashion in regards to my other stories. The plan of the re-write is for the Main Character to primarily be a Missing-Nin hunter, one that creates a very dark and brutal reputation amongst the civilian populace. However, I will not ruin the rest of the plot with spoilers. I hope all of you will join me once again in this journey, hopefully this new rewrite will gain just as many views and votes as this story did. Thank you all and I will see you once again when the rewrite begins.