Cheers my Friends

I do not own this art, even though I fucking wish I did.

   Hey y'all, I apologize if this is not a chapter, but I hope you will allow me to make up for it. This story just reached 20 thousand views, and I will be honest when I say that I never imagined it to get this far.

  However, I cannot and will not take the credit for this, because I believe my writing is probably the farthest thing from the best. I want to thank all of you, as you have supported me throughout this entire project from start to finish. Instead of throwing this project into a burning dumpster fire, this project got turned into the Number 1 on the list of Warhammer40K and Imperial Guard stories, all because you all supported it and my writing. Even if my writing is subpar, in my own opinion anyways, all of you stuck with me and the project through it all.

   All of y'all are the real MVP's and hero's that made this story what it is. I appreciate those who have given me tips of advice, those who truly asked me what I was doing and those that stuck with me through the times that I even questioned if I wanted to abandon the story and move onto something else. Not counting this little note and the other authors notes, this story has over 40 parts to it, which is more than any other story that I have written combined, even the ones that have not yet been published. I also want to apologize if I have not been as attentive to my other stories, Into the Shadow of the Future and Fall from Salvation. Into the Shadow of the Future was my first story, the one that got me on my feet and I do truly intend to continue it but I don't know for how much longer. Fall from Salvation is actually my fourth story technically, as a third one is currently being fixed and updated whenever I have the time.

  Anyways, I still want to raise a toast to you who have stayed with my this entire time and those that have supported me through all of this. May all of you stay safe in the world we currently live, and may you all know that you can ask me questions or talk to me, even when you don't have someone else to talk to.

Cheers ladies and gentlemen. 🍺🍺🍺