Konoha Executioner (Warning⚠️)

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the art involved in the story, as it all belongs to the respective owners and franchises, all I own in my OC.
Fair warning ahead, this chapter delves into some dark places rather briefly, just so all of you know.

Konoha Village

    Leaving the Hokage's mansion, Raijin began walking the streets once again, as he really hasn't had time to get a good layout of the village, what it's defenses are and it's weak points. Being apart of a siege regiment has drilled many things into his head, one of which being the ability to look at a city and calculate what its weaknesses and strengths are. While walking down the street he pays no mind to the stares he receives from the passing villagers or those at their shops, he passes by one shop but stops and turns to look at it. He can't tell what the writing on the sigh means, but he saw weapons which greatly intrigued him immediately. With the reward money from the bounty of that missing nin, he believes he should have enough to buy whatever weapon fits him best. Walking into the store a small flicker of a smirk comes across his face, seeing all the handheld weapons, all of which he's never seen before or never seen such designs.
   "Umm, can I help you?" Turning his gaze he sees a brown haired girl standing behind the counter, she is giving him a puzzled look as she has never seen him before but he wears a Konoha head protector around his right arm.
  "I am merely looking madam, I am trying to find what fits me best." The girl chuckles, stepping out from behind the counter she looks him, he wonders what she is doing but she makes that clear very quickly.
  "Based on your outfit and the fact you have odd looking box type weapon on your shoulder, I picture you as more of a ranged fighting type." Raijin slightly smirks underneath his mask, she knows how to read her clients apparently.
  "You could say that, but I also use a bayonet on this 'boxy' weapon of mine. I prefer blades, if you have any suggestions." The girl nods her head, bringing a finger up to her chin as she thinks.
  "You don't seem like the throwing weapon type, I believe you're more of the stand fight type." Her words are more directed to herself than they are Raijin, she suddenly snaps her fingers and walks off into a different part of the shop, leaving Raijin standing where he is at. A few seconds pass before the girl returns, carrying two sheathed swords, both sheaths are wrapped in an ornate black and gold cording. Placing the blades on the counter top, she turns to him with a pleased smile on her face.
  "I believe I found what 'fits you best' as you would say." Walking over to the counter, Raijin picks up the longer of the two swords and pulls it from the sheath, 'amazing craftsmanship', is the first thing that pops into Raijin's mind as he beholds the blade before him, feeling the weight to it he finds it fits perfectly in his hand.
  "Not many shinobi use swords, that's more for the samurai to use but I believe you will use them perfectly. The blade you hold is a katana, a classic and renowned blade, the one you specifically hold has been collecting dust for many years, everyone who has used it turned it back in, now I believe the blade has found its master." No words come from Raijin in response as he places the blade back in the sheath, taking up the second blade he sees its much smaller and knows its for much closer hand to hand combat.
  "That sword is the partner to the katana, the wakizashi blade. The blade itself is just as light and strong as that of the katana, but is for much closer combat if necessary." Silence falls over to two, for a moment the girl thinks he doesn't like the swords, but this doubt is quickly put away.
  "How much for both?" A smile comes over the girls face once again, she walks behind the counter and goes to the register, punching in the amount.
  "The price for both blades will be 20,000 Ryō in total, with a free waist sash of your choosing to keep them around your waist." A sigh comes from Raijin at the price, that was half of his reward money, but for such fine swords as these it was worth it. Reaching to his coat pocket he retrieves his Ryō, laying down the exact money on the counter the girl nods to him with a friendly smile before putting the money away in the register. Gesturing to the wall behind her, she points to a bunch of sashes along the wall of various colors. Looking for a few seconds, Raijin points to a dark gold sash along the wall, taking the sash of the wall the girl walks from behind the counter. Raijin picks up his new blades and places them on his right side so that he may grab the katana with his left hand, the girl nods to him as she ties the sash around his waist, allowing him to move his hand and let the blades rest comfortably because of the sash.
  "There you go, I hope you like the swords and they serve you well in future missions. By the way, my name is Tenten." He moves his hand out, offering her a handshake which she gladly returns, not mind his steel solid grip.
  "Raijin Krieg, I thank you greatly madam. I hope you have a good day." Tenten gives him a small smile before he releases her hand and walks out of the shop, luckily for him he got his swords when he did, as it was nearing night time and the shops were closing down for the night.

  Walking back towards the Hokage's mansion, he decided to make a small detour and see if Ichiraku Ramen would be open. Because the other stores closed when it came closer to night time, more than likely restaurants and food shops would stay open. His wishes did not fail him, he found the shop was indeed open with the smell of ramen wafting out from the shop, 'the small pleasures in life', Raijin thought to himself entering the shop. Unsurprisingly the hyper-active blond was sitting in his usual spot, eating what was likely his fourth or fifth bowel of ramen.
  "Teuchi, sir, would you be so kind to make me a bowl of ramen." His voice almost made Naruto jump out of his seat, because of how silently he entered the small shop.
  "Raijin, it is good to see you again, Ayame and I will see to it, take a seat and relax." The old man smiled at him while making a batch of fresh noodles, Raijin nodded to the man before sitting down beside Naruto.
  "Raijin, it's good to see ya. Where have ya been?!" The blond excitedly asks, having not seen the Kriegsmans for more than a week.
  "I just got back today Naruto, I was on mission." What catches Naruto off guard is the deep chuckle that came from Raijin, the first time he's heard any kind to emotion out of him since then met. Raijin meanwhile has removed his helmet and mask, setting the helmet down and laying the mask on his lap. Once again his attractiveness caused Ayame to stare at him, but he doesn't really notice.
  "What about you Naruto, anything going on with your team?"
  "Just a lot of training, getting ready for the Chūnin exams. You're going for the exams right?" Raijin gives a small smirk to the blond as his bowl of ramen is set in front of him, he gives a respectful nod to Teuchi and places a Ryō on the counter.
  "You damn right I am." Naruto grins and chuckles, happy to know that someone else he considers his friend will be going into the Chūnin exams. One thing that he noticed with Raijin was that he acted differently when eating ramen, he was much more relaxed and not all tense as he usually is, which makes him glad he dragged him into the shop the last time. Naruto looks and notices the two sword sitting comfortably on Raijin's waist, he chuckles and decides to joke with him.
  "What's with the sword, you becoming a samurai now?" Naruto chuckles, Raijin smirks as he finishes a bite of ramen before deciding to answer.
  "They fit me perfectly Naruto, and you of all people must know that each shinobi has something that makes them unique."
  "Ya got that right." The blond happily barks back at his friend while they eat ramen.

  When all is said and done, between the both of them ate anywhere from ten to fifteen bowls of ramen. After a quick chat, Naruto and Raijin wished each other a peaceful night before walking their separate ways, while walking back to the mansion Raijin heard a scuffle down an alleyway and someone trying to silence another from yelling, as he heard the muffled shouting. Turning to look at the alleyway he slowly walks into the dark, pulling his serrated bayonet from its scabbard as he drew closer to the scene. What he saw immediately made a rage boil inside of him, a shinobi of Konoha was trying to force himself on a woman, a beautiful woman at that, it was obvious she could barely fight him as he eyes showed she was drugged. Before the main could truly force himself onto her, he was violently jerked back, a gloved hand tightening over his mouth like a steel grip. His head was jerked back and his gaze met the dark tinted lenses of Raijin's gas mask, he tried to struggle but it was no use as the serrated blade was plunged down into his throat. Blood spurted high as arteries were violently shredded open, blood flowed like a river down the mans throat and dribbled heavily onto the ground. Pulling the blade free, Raijin takes his head and violently slams it into the wall beside him, allowing the body to slump fully to the ground, leaning down he ripped the Konoha head protector off the dead disgrace of a shinobi. Turning and looking to the woman, it was none other than Anko Mitarashi, though he himself had no clue who she was. Walking over to her he lifted as gently as he could into his arms, she cried out softly as her head rested against his chest. Turning away from the dead trash he carries Anko from the alleyway, he wasn't out of the alley for more than a minute before a masked ANBU shinobi appeared.
  "This lady needs medical attention, she was drugged and almost violated... By another shinobi I might add." His voice growled out in disgust at the thought, the ANBU walked closer as two other shinobi's arrived, both of them medical nin.
  "She will be taken to the hospital, she will know that you saved her." The words from the ANBU mean little to him until he knows for sure, he gently hands Anko to the medical nin, then turns his attention back to the ANBU who still stands there.
  "Am I going to be killed or arrested for doing the right thing?" Raijin asks, already imagining he's gonna have to fight this ANBU and possibly the whole village.
  "No, you don't have to worry about that. I will make sure the Hokage is aware of your deeds. You killed a Konoha shinobi, but that person had no right to be called a shinobi. Especially after what they just tried to do, you did the right thing and the corpse will be disposed." Raijin stares at the ANBU for a long time, he sighs deeply as he turns away from the ANBU and begins walking back to the Hokage mansion, 'Appears I am making a collection, I wonder what will be next', he thinks to himself looking at the Konoha head protector still in his hand.