Invite from a Goddess ⚠️

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the art involved in this story, they belong to their respective owners, franchises and artists. Things gonna finally get spicy, for those of you with weak constitutions I will place down a warning so you can skip over it.

Hokage's Mansion

Raijin sighed to himself as he arrived at the Hokage's Mansion, knowing that this report to the Hokage would be very important given the fact that Orochimaru is in the village. Walking down the hallways towards the Hokage's office, Raijin stands outside the doors for a few moments before entering. Surprise is the first things that comes to his minds, especially when he sees Mikoto Uchiha standing to the right of the Hokage's desk. She looks over her shoulder at him, but then quickly turns her head back around, not wanting him to see the blush on her face. The reason for the blush, is because of what happened during their sparing session a while ago, she still remembers him pinning her to the ground after she made a mistake, the look he had in his green eyes still making her shiver at times.
"Raijin, I'm glad you could make it. This meeting is of the upmost importance, hence why only you and Mikoto are in my office at this time." Raijin raises a brow, wondering why the Uchiha matriarch would be involved in the meeting, but he then remembers Orochimaru having not only an interest in him but also Sasuke.
"Raijin, I want you to speak of what happened. Team 7 and yourself were the only ones who faced against Orochimaru, with you yourself being the main target." Raijin nods his head and snaps to attention, his mannerisms of being a Kriegsman fully taking over his actions.
"Sir, my encounter with Orochimaru was by luck. I was moving through the forest of death towards the tower at its center, so that I could assist the other proctors when the genin arrived at the tower. While moving through the forest, something did not feel right, and this feeling was confirmed when Team 7 came from the other side of the tree, a female grass shinobi was pursuing them. However, I knew this shinobi was no genin and certainly no human of any kind, I realized it was Orochimaru by the movements alone. When he fully reveled himself, I told Team 7 to get out of there, they listened without hesitation and did there best to escape, I was able to stop Orochimaru from giving chase. We fought, unfortunately I wasn't able to kill the abomination." Raijin was interrupted by the Hokage who stood to his feet, his face even more grim and all the more serious.
"Was he able to bite you?" The silence that reigns in the room is stifling, a heavy sigh escapes Raijin as he reaches up and starts unbuttoning his jacket. When he has it unbuttoned, the shrugs the jacket off and lets it fall to the floor, Mikoto has to suppress her gasp of horror but also hide the slight blush that accompanies her cheeks at seeing the chiseled form of Raijin. A deep sigh of anger and sadness emanates from Hiruzen as he stares at the mark on Raijin's neck, but his eyes widen as he sees the mark extends down Raijin's arm like a tattoo which makes him realize this is no ordinary curse mark but more so a sealing technique.
"I know of the curse mark, sir, but I can tell you that this is not it... This is a sealing jutsu... Orochimaru sealed a serpent inside my very being, however, he did not expect my will to be as strong as it is." Raising his hand, the backside of his hand has a detailed cobras head tattooed on it.
"I can show you, Lord third, only allow me and all will be made clear."Hiruzen sighs and gestures for Raijin to do what he needs. Raijin gives a respectful nod to the Hokage before biting his thumb and crouching down, pressing his hand against the floor.
"Snake Release: Kobura." A flash of smoke reveals a dog sized serpent, a down-sized version of Kobura. Hiruzen and Mikoto both stare in absolute shock at the snake before them, Kobura looks at both of them before looking at Raijin, moving forward the serpent starts to wrap itself around Raijin's arm and moves up the appendage before resting its head on Raijin's shoulder.
"I see the cats out of the bag, as you humans say." The snake actually chuckles, which sounds more like small individual hisses.
"Greetings humans, I am Kobura, the serpent that Orochimaru foolishly sealed inside of Raijin. I know you will have many questions, so feel free to ask." Hiruzen himself is surprised that the serpent would be of a gentlemanly manner, and not arrogant with a god-complex.
"What do you mean by, 'foolishly sealed'?" Mikoto is actually the first to ask questions, the entire scenario catching her off guard.
"I am glad you asked, lovely madam. What I mean when I say that, is that Orochimaru believed that Raijin was strong in body but not in mind. When he sealed me inside of Raijin, I automatically knew he made a foolish mistake. Had he been of weak mind, I would've gladly taken control, but I saw Raijin was none of that. Hence why I willingly agreed to lend my powers and my strength to Raijin, and why I consider him a friend." Hiruzen chuckles, finding it funny that Kobura is the first friendly serpent has seen.
"I have only one question, where do your loyalties lie?" The question is a very serious one, as the smile on Hiruzen's face from laughing is entirely gone, having been replaced with a grim line across his face.
"My loyalties lie with whatever village Raijin resides in, my loyalties are to Raijin, young man." A laugh fully escapes the Hokage at being called 'young man', even Raijin and Mikoto laugh at the statement.
"Fair enough, Kobura, fair enough. No more needs to be discussed, the Jōnin of the village will be on high alert for the rest of the exams. Both of you are dismissed, Mikoto, keep an eye on your son. Raijin, make sure that you are alert and aware of where you go within the village, until all of this is taken care of." A crisp salute is given to the Hokage from Raijin, after the salute he turns and leaves the office, Kobura disappears in a cloud of smoke.