Voting Time [Closed]

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the art involved in this story, they belong to their respective owners and franchises.

Alright y'all, I was gonna wait until further chapters to introduce more characters from 40K into the story. However, I decided to do this in a more.... 'Democratic' way. I will list characters/factions below, and you may all leave your thoughts in the comments. The main choices will be between Chaos and Imperium for the time being, the Xenos factions will have their own vote in the future. This vote will close at 11:30pm on the 9th of September, should there not be a general majority of who is to show up then I will make the decision myself.

Chaos:

Angron
Perturabo
Horus
Mortarion
Magnus the Red
Lorgar
Alpharius Omegon
Fulgrim
Kharne the Betrayer
Lucius the Eternal
Jago Sevatarion
Calas Typhon
Ezykyle Abbadon
Argel Tal

Imperium:

Sanguinius
Leman Russ
Ferrus Manus
Lion El'Johnson (asshole)
Vulkan
Rogal Dorn
Roboute Guilliman
Jaghatai Khan
Corvus Corax
Ciaphas Cain
Sebastian Yarrick
Iron Hand Straken
Saint Celestine
Sister of Battle
Ursarkar Creed

This will be the first round of votes from these factions, like I said, feel free to make your voices none in the comments or even suggestions for the next voting session. Thank you all very much for following this story this far, I really appreciate all the support you have given me.

Well, looks like the vote is a tie between Sanguinius and Leman Russ. To be perfectly honest I will think of which two to choose from.