Reaper of Souls

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the art involved in this story, they belong to their respective owners and franchises.

Unnamed village

  Having sliced the head off the one missing nin, Raijin would place the head in a burlap bag, but not before collecting the head band. Hearing clashes of combat far down the street, Raijin would hold the bag in one and his sword in the other. Leaping into the air he would jump from roof to roof until he arrived at the sight of the fighting. His entrance was made known by him landing to the left of the combat zone, his impact cracking the ground slightly just because of the force from the landing. Standing to his full height he tosses the bag to the ground, the decapitated head of the missing nin rolling look, lifeless eyes staring at what was once her team.
"You monster!" One of the missing nin yells, launching towards Raijin while the other attacks Kiba and Shino, who are quickly backed up by Hinata and Kurenai.
Raijin dashes forward, meeting the second missing nin by bringing his sword up, clashing his sword against the kunai of the missing nin.
"I'll make you pay for what you did to her!" The missing nin yells, sending numerous chakra infused strikes at Raijin, the Kriegsman is calm under the attacks as he blocks them. Jumping back, the missing nin clasps his hands together.
"Faithful Wind Blade!" Clasping a kunai in his hand the missing nin rushes toward Raijin, the jutsu created an extension of the blade by using chakra. Raijin leaps up into the air, flying downward as the missing nin flies upwards. Bringing his sword down he is able to block and parry a strike from the enemy shinobi, spinning himself in the air he is able to slash across the shinobi's leg, easily spilling blood which caused the enemy to cry out in pain. Landing back on the ground, the shinobi falls to a knee as their right leg from knee to hip is sliced open and bleeding profusely. Turning around, Raijin launches himself again towards the enemy, said enemy is barely able to dodge the strike as the blade slices through the very edge of their neck. Sliding on their knees, the enemy fighter raises their hands to call another shinobi, but the words come out as a wheeze, the blade of Raijin's sword is sticking out of the enemy shinobi's throat from the back. Staring at the form of Raijin in front of him, the missing nin doesn't realize his fatal mistake until the Raijin standing in front of him disappears in a crackle of electricity. The real Raijin used a clone to distract the enemy, and now his sword was slowly sliding through the enemies throat. Blood flowed from the dying shinobi's throat, a quick and violent jerk saw the enemies head fall and bounce off the ground, allowing the body to fall to the ground, blood still spurting out from the severed arteries.

A shrill cry of pain catches Raijin's attention, looking to his left he sees Kurenai drive a kunai knife into the chest of the last missing nin. Reach down, Raijin would pick the head up of the second missing nin and walk back towards the burlap bag. Taking the head band off first, he places the head in the bag then picks up the other and does the same. Holding the bag he walks over to his team, knowing that the three genin don't have the stomach for the job he calls out to them the closer he gets.
"Their heads are our proof of the mission, if you do not wish to see what I must do then I suggest you go back to camp." The three genin stare at him before looking to Kurenai, she nods her head, indicating to them it's okay to go back to camp. None of them hesitate as they leave the scene, Kurenai looks at Raijin but when she realizes he has no intention of talking she leaves the area as well. Crouching down here brings his katana close to the dead shinobi's neck, with a few quick and bloody swipes the head comes off clean. Tossing the head into the bag he walks down the village street to the nearest 'official' looking building and sets the bag of heads down on the steps, he writes a quick note detailing the elimination of the enemy shinobi and that their remains are to be sent to Sunagakure. Turning away from the building, Raijin leaps into the air again, jumping across rooftops until reaches the teams camp further away in the woods. Upon arriving, he walks to the middle of their camp where their fire is at, sitting down he pulls the three head bands from his coat pocket. Setting them down carefully on his lap he pulls a cloth and a small container of cleaning lubricant from his pack, not even paying attention to his other teammates around the fire who are watching him intently. Putting a small amount of the cleaning lubricant on the cloth he would start to clean and polish the metal part of the head bands. Kurenai sighs softly and shakes her head, the three genin on the other hand pale slightly, 'everyone has hobbies but his is a dark one', Kiba thinks to himself as he watches Raijin clean the headbands.