The Reaper vs The Hound

Disclaimer: I own none of the art involved in this story, they belong to the respective owners and franchises, all I own is my OC. This part involves more character development, and the first woman to be enamored with our protagonist.

  Konoha Village

  After the events of yesterday and that night, Raijin was currently in a clothing shop after having left the Hokage Mansion in the early morning hours. He was looking at various clothes he could change into, and for the first time since arriving in the village the only weapons he carried on him were the swords he purchased the other day. The blades truly did fit him, they fit perfectly in his hands whether he was wielding it with his right or left hand. When he entered the shop, he immediately knew that he wasn't gonna get any help as the shop clerk gave him a death glare and was still doing so while he looked through the various clothing items. He truly did not know what he was doing, as he's only ever worn one clothing item his entire life, that being his uniform. After looking through various clothing racks for the past half hour, he finally finds something that he knows will work well for him. A black great coat, a black flak jacket which is different than the olive drab green he's seen them wearing, other than that he picked up three pairs of grey pants and an additional pair of black combat boots, as he has no idea why shinobi would wear open toed sandals like they do. Walking to the counter he places the clothing items down, the clerk still glares at him and looks at the clothes, a smug smirk comes across his face before he shoves the clothes further down the counter.
  "Listen, your money is no good here. Anyone that protects that demon child is-" He didn't get to finish his sentence, Raijin grabbed him by the throat and had dragged him across the counter. The smug look was replaced by terror, the black tinted lenses of mask boring into the mans soul.
  "That 'demon child' as you call him, is a shinobi of this village. An act against him is an act against the Hokage and the other shinobi of this village. Either you give me fair price for these clothes, or I will break your nose off this counter and take them myself." Letting the man go he back away from the counter slightly so the man could fix himself, even through the gas mask filters Raijin could smell urine.  The clerk was shaking like a leaf as he brought up the price on the register, he took the clothes and placed them in a bag before telling Raijin the price.
  "That will be 60 Ryō, sir." Raijin hands him the appropriate amount before grabbing the bags of clothes and leaves the shop without saying a word.

  Walking down the street he runs into one of his teammates, Kiba, but what catches his attention is the two individuals that are with him, specifically the spiky haired woman that he recognized from the meeting of the clan heads.
  "Hey Raijin, what's up?" Kiba chuckles seeing his pack mate, since their mission he really hasn't seen the guy because of them taking time off.
  "Kiba, I hope you are having a good day, I just bought some clothes." A laugh comes from Kiba before a smack upside the head catches his attention.
  "You didn't tell me this guy was your new team mate!" His mother yells after having hit him.
  "You didn't ask!" Kiba responds you his mother's assault, holding the back of his head and making sure Akamaru didn't fall off. Raijin stares at the spiky haired woman, then at the other woman who is chuckling to herself.
  "I still haven't had my fight yet, Krieg." Tsume raises he brow to Raijin, wondering if he would take the bait. Kiba and Hana both gave their mother an odd look, her challenging him to a fight seemed to be an obsession at this point, because she talked about fighting him ever since she saw him, telling them that he reminded her of their father, 'the difference being he's no push over', those were her words.
  "Where would you like to fight me?" Various sets of eyes snap to him, giving him an, 'are you insane look'. Tsume gives him a feral grin, looking to her companion Kuromaru who seems to shrug at the idea of fighting Raijin.
  "Come to the Inuzuka compound after you drop off your stuff, I want this fight to happen today."
  "Defeat isn't something one should look forward to." These words cause Kiba to stand in front of his mother while Hana wraps her arms around her, the reason being is because Tsume actually tried to lunge at Raijin as soon as he finished his sentence.
  "I am going to enjoy tearing that mask off your face!"
  "That's if you even get close enough, because I highly doubt you could." Tsume tries even harder to get out of the grip her son and daughter have on her, Kuromaru sits off to the side with the other ninken, watching the entire scenario, 'the last time I've seen her like this, her lover got her riled up... that probably explains why Kiba is here now.', the older dog thinks to himself while watching everything go on.
  "I'll meet you at your compound, getting beaten in ones own home should be an experience for you." Tsume yells out and tries to give chase while Kiba and Hana hold her back, they honestly hoped that Raijin could back up his smack talk, because their mother was ready to fight him right there in the street.