A Lesson in Fear ⚠️

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the art involved in this story, they belong to their respective owners and franchises. This chapter will diverge from canon pretty heavily, and will be very bloody.

Outskirts of Konoha: Midnight, hours after Preliminaries

     Unknown to those within the village, forces and agents belonging to the Hidden Sand Village and Hidden Sound Village, one of the key figures missing from the meeting was Orochimaru himself. The snake sannin was still recovering from the damage inflicted upon him by Raijin, and his spy Kabuto was honestly worried the Hidden Sand would back out of the deal they made.
   "I know things are not going to plan, but Lord our forces and yours will make the Leaf Village pay the highest price with their blood." Before words can be said by Baki, the leader of the sand village shinobi, a dark laugh fills the area, like a phantom entered the area.
   "Who's there?!" Kabuto asks, taking a kunai from one of his pouches, his answer doesn't come in the way of words, but a blood curdling scream that fills the air before the sound of flesh being ripped from bone can be heard, causing all of them to cease any movement as the sound continues. Seconds pass before a form comes flying from the dark woods, some of them jump back and prepare to go on the offensive but stop in their tracks when they see what it is, more importantly who it used to be. The complete flayed and gutted body of a shinobi lays before them in a heap of flesh on the ground, blood pouring from open veins, however, upon further inspection they see the figure is still alive as the rapid beating heart is any sign of life. However, the figure opens their mouth once more and lets out a scream that would make the strongest of men falter. The scream didn't last long as the shock and outright damage done to the unrecognizable shinobi was too much, their head slumps to the ground as their body fully goes limp and literal puddle of blood starts to stain the earth. The dark chuckle fill the air once more before a hulking figure in midnight clad steps into the clearing, a chainglaive held in his hand with his head covered by a skull-faced helmet with bat wings protruding from his side. Bones and skin of dead enemies adorn parts of the armor, and a cloak made of crow like wings cascades down the back of the hulking figures armor.
   "What abomination are you?" Baki growls, reading to fight alongside his other shinobi and those of the sound as well. A almost maniacal chuckle escapes the figure as he introduces himself, whirling his chainglaive and point it at them in challenge.
  "I am Jago Sevatarion, and we have come for you." Before either Baki and Kabuto can scoff at him, as he is only one man, they see the brush and trees around them light up as glowing blood red eyes of optical lenses from Astartes helmets stare into their souls.
  "No..." The words seem to fall from Kabuto's lips as he stares all around them at the glowing eyes,

  Before then can enact an escape or attempt to fight, loud steps shake the very trees as two more hulking figures step into the clearing. Causing many of the enemy shinobi's to literally urinate themselves at the sight of these two 'monsters', staring at them in outright fear and horror. A fanged grin gleams in the moonlight as the one hulking figure raises his claws and the still wet blood causes a glint in the light of the moon.
  "My brother, it seems we have found the cowards who have been stalking the streets and sewers of the village." A mirthless chuckle escapes the midnight clad 'monster', while the red and bronze figure stares at the enemy shinobi like they are lower than dirt. Raising his weapon, the man says but a simple phrase, one that means death to them all.
   "Let none survive." With roars and shouts of battle, the two hulking men charge towards the enemy shinobi, reaching them in but a few strides. Out of the woods come Astartes garbed in midnight clad, alongside them are warriors garbed in blue and white. Those garbed in the blur and white, bear a red set of jaws clenching a word with razor sharp teeth on their left shoulder. Baki and Kabuto leaped away and fled as fast as they could using their abilities, leaving their comrades to face the wrath of their enemies. Their operation has been fully compromised, and not by a couple of mere shinobi they could handle, but by a force of monsters. They escaped with their lives, but their accomplices were not so lucky, as the ground and very trees themselves were painted red with blood, bone and flesh. Men and women who have been shinobi their entire lives, ripped apart and torn asunder by these warriors of a world that far surpasses theirs in terms of destruction and outright slaughter. One of the last surviving shinobi was Kin Tsuchi, she was soaked in blood not her own and she stood before one of the hulking menaces that mere seconds before had ripped her fellow teammate Dosu Kinuta into pieces. Dropping her kunai, she fell to her knees as she finally lost all will to fight, the blue and white clad warrior stared down at her before reaching down and wrapping his armored fist around her throat. She gasped loudly in terror and pain as she was lifted up and came face to face with the glowing red optics of the Astartes helmet.
   "Spare her, my son, we will be able to extract information from her... One way or the other." The hulking figure in red and bronze speaks, walking over and towering down on Kin who stares up at him in sheer terror.
   "Yes, Lord Angron." The marine replied as he holsters his combat knife and moves his hand up to the side of her head, with a simple powerful tap of his palm he knocks her entirely unconscious. Looking back to his brother, Angron grimaces as he sees some of the other Night Lords dragging away wounded enemy fighters.
   "We must inform the Hokage my brother, other enemy agents may be within the village itself." Konrad nods his head before looking at Jago.
  "Jago, go to the Hokage and report to him of this incident. Advise him to place the village on full alert, but do not break the word or stall the exams... We must keep this on a need to know basis.
   "Yes, my lord." Jago bows to Konrad before turning and sprinting off into the the woods with three other Night Lords following him.
   "I will not allow an enemy force to dictate to us my brother, nor will I allow such enemy forces to undermine our efforts." Konrad says to Angron, which receives a nod and grin from the World Eater.
  "I know our brothers and their sons will be most pleased, let us not keep them waiting." Konrad gives a dark chuckle as they turn and disappear into the darkness with their sons at their side. The world of the shinobi will learn the true meaning of fear, should they ever threaten the Hidden Leaf Village, the sons of Curze and Angron will make sure of that.

End of this part, I am glad to say I am back for the time being and I hope all of you enjoy this chapter.