6

- C H A P T E R 6 - (M)

I ignore what Dohyun said and entered my apartment. He followed me inside and I can feel him staring at me. "Where's my brother?" I asked him. 

"He's buying foods" I just nod my head and walk towards my room. He follows me inside but I'm just ignoring him. "Let's talk noona". I put my things at my table and get clothes from my cabinet because I'll take a shower before going to bed. I remove the jacket of Inyeop from my shoulders to hang it but Dohyun grab it from my hands. 

"Give it back Dohyun" I said. He checked the jacket before looking at me. "Whose jacket is this? Is it from a guy?" 

"Why do you even care? Just give it back" I rolled my eyes at him. He's really getting into my nerves. Why is he acting like this? 

"Did you go on a date with someone?" I can see his eyebrows furrow because of his own question. I grab the jacket from his hand and avoided his stares. I put the jacket at the back of my door. 

"You're just going to ignore me?" he said. I looked at him and he's staring at my eyes. I let out a deep sigh "I'm tired Dohyun, let's talk after I shower okay?" I grab my clothes and towel before going inside the bathroom. I removed all my clothes then hop into the shower. 

After taking a shower, I dried my hair and brushed my teeth. When I left the bathroom, Dohyun is no longer inside my room. I can hear my brother's voice outside so he probably left my room when my brother arrived. I arranged my things from my table and recorded some scores of my students from our class earlier. 

I just worked through the whole night and didn't notice that it's already 2AM. I closed my laptop, grab my phone and went outside my room. The apartment is already quiet so they're probably sleeping already. I went to the kitchen, grabbing a glass of water. I was about to drink it when I heard my phone ringing. I saw Inyeop calling me so I quickly answered it. 

"Hey Kyungmi" I heard him. "Hello, can't sleep?" I asked him. I heard him chuckled through the phone. "I was about to sleep, I just want to hear your voice before going to bed" he explained.

I smiled because of what he said. "Aish just go to sleep. You need to rest" 

"You should sleep too okay? See you in my dreams" He ended the call after what he said. I drink my water and put the glass at the sink. I was about to go back in my room when I saw Dohyun behind me. I was surprised and scared at the same time because of what he did. 

"Yah Dohyun! Don't scare me. It's already 2AM and you're standing behind me like that?" I put my hand on my chest calming my racing heart. He grab my hand and hug me. I can feel his warm breath at my neck. "What are you doing?" I can feel my heart pounding again because of his touch. 

"I miss you noona" I heard him whisper at my ear. A few minutes passed, we're just standing at the kitchen with his hands around me. I was about to break our hug when I felt his soft lips kissing my neck. I can feel my knees becoming weak because of his kisses. 

I can't seem to control my own body because I know that I'm enjoying what he's doing to me right now. I put my hands around his neck and just let him. I let out a gasp when he bit my neck, licking and sucking it. I can feel his hands reached under my shirt, touching me softly at my waist. 

He was about to remove my bra but I stop him. He looked at me confused. "Not here, my brother might see us" I walk towards my room and I can feel him following me. When we're already inside my room, he locked the door and kissed me hungrily. We walk towards my bed, not breaking our kiss. 

When I felt his body pressing against mine, I know for sure of what's going to happen. I just can't stop him. He's like a temptation to me that is hard to resist. 

I grab his hair, letting him do what he wants. He took it as a sign and removed my shirt from my body. He grab my strap and remove my bra. He kissed the top of my breast while using his other hand to touch my nipples. I can feel him suck my breast and that caused me to moan his name. 

"Dohyun" I moaned. "Shh, your brother might hear us" he smirked. I removed my shorts and he chuckled. "Getting excited noona?" he teased me.

I closed my eyes, enjoying his touches and kisses. He remove his shirt and I saw his toned body. "Like what you see?" he smiled at me. You press your hands against his chest when you felt him kissing you at your inner thighs. You let out a moan when you felt his warm breath near your core. "Make it fast Dohyun, stop teasing" you said. 

He removed your underwear and you felt him pressing his tongue on your folds. He licks your folds a few times before attaching his lips on your clit. "You taste so good noona" 

The vibration of his hot breath on your core caused you to arch your back. You heard him groan then pushed one finger inside you. "Fuck" you moaned. You touch his hand signaling him to move his finger fast. 

He added another finger inside you moving his hands faster. "I'm cumming Dohyun, faster!" 

"Cum for me noona!" he whisper in your ear. You felt his thumb pressing on your clit and you let out a loud moan, not caring if your brother hears the both of you. You felt your back arch because of pleasure and you cum on his fingers. 

You look into his eyes and saw him smirk. "We're not yet done" He remove his underwear and kissed you again on your neck. You moan when you felt him slowly entering your body. You can feel that he was now fully inside you. 

"Kyungmi" he moaned before thrusting. "You're so beautiful noona" He groans, thrusting faster. 

"Oh fuck Dohyun! Fuck me harder" you groan. 

He grabbed your breast, thrusting deeper and faster inside you. Your hands grab the mattress of your bed when you felt yourself cumming again. Your mouth opened wide and you let out a cry of pleasure. Fuck, I hope my brother is in a deep sleep right now. 

"I'm near Dohyun" you moaned. "Me too noona" he thrust faster inside you and you cum for the second time. "D-don't cum inside me Dohyun -ah" you whispered. 

He pulled out of you before cumming into your stomach. He let out a load groan and kissed your neck, leaving marks. "That was great" You said. You felt him beside you and cover the both of you with a blanket. 

He hug your body and you felt yourself slowly closing your eyes. 

"I like you" You heard him say before you felt yourself sleep. 

- E N D O F C H A P T E R 6 -