8

- C H A P T E R 8 - 

"I'll try to finish my schedules early today so I can pick you up." Dohyun said through the phone. 

It's been a month since Dohyun and I started dating and thankfully, everything is just fine and we're just enjoying being together. I have work today so I'm here at school. It's our lunch time so I have free time to talk to Dohyun. 

"You should take a rest Dohyun. You don't have to pick me up. What's the purpose of buying my own car if I'm not gonna use it?"  

I don't want him to spend all of his energy taking care of me. He should just rest after finishing his schedules because I know that he need that. I want him to take care of himself to avoid getting sick. 

"Are you sure? But I want to see you" he said. "Come over to my place tomorrow if you have time. Let's have a simple date at my apartment if you want" I suggest. 

"I want to but I have an interview tomorrow. I'll just call you if I'm coming over at your place" he said. 

"Sure, just call me if you need me. Don't push yourself too hard okay?" I told him. 

"You too noona. I have to go now, my manager is calling me. Enjoy your day!" I nod my head even though I knew he can't see me. 

"Bye Dohyun!" I ended the call and put my phone at my bag. I went outside the classroom and went to the school's cafeteria. There are a lot of kids eating while some are just playing. I bought my food and went back to the classroom. 

I was about to eat my lunch but I heard my phone ringing, I grab my phone from my bag and answered it. "Yes?" I said through the phone. 

"Hi Kyungmi! Hana forgot her lunch box at our house. I came to bring it" I heard Inyeop said. 

"Where are you right now? I'll just get it from you so that others won't see you. You should be careful" I told him. He told me where he was and he said that he's at the parking lot. I quickly went outside the classroom and went to the parking lot. 

I saw a guy at the bench with a mask on. I'm sure it's Inyeop based from that person's height and hair. I walk towards him and faced him. "Hey" he said. 

"Hi, where's Hana's lunch? I should bring it to her now because I'm sure she's hungry already" I said. He gave me two lunch box and I look at him confused. "The other one is for you, I'm the one who made it." He proudly said. I just smiled at him. 

"Thank you, You don't have to do this. You're such a good friend" I answered. He just nod his head and signal me to go back inside the school. "You should go back, lunch time is almost over" He said. 

I smiled at him and went back inside the school. I look for Hana and she's inside the classroom sleeping. "Hana, your uncle brought your lunch. You should eat dear" She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Thank you teacher" I gave her the pink lunch box because I'm sure it's hers. "Enjoy your lunch Hana" 

I went back at my desk and put the other lunch box in front of me. I put the lunch that I bought inside my bag and opened the lunch box. It has kimbap and banana milk. I smiled when I saw a note from it that said 'Enjoy your lunch Kyungmi, I hope you like it