24

- C H A P T E R 24 -

"Good thing I was in the same bus as yours, what could've happen if I wasn't there?" Inyeop said feeling so annoyed because of what happened earlier.

"I know and I thank you for that" I replied back.

He's wearing a cap and mask but I can still see from his face that he's annoyed.

"Why do you have to be so pretty? A lot of man wants to take a move on you" he quietly said but I heard it.

"What?" Confused expression was visible on my face when I asked him.

"N-nothing! You should be careful next time" he said and grabbed the baby bag from my hands.

I furrowed my eyebrows looking at him weirdly "What are you doing?" I asked him.

He let out a deep sigh looking at me annoyingly.

"I'm taking you home. You might encounter another jerk again" he said before starting to walk towards the convenience store.

Without asking another question, I just followed him since I want to buy something to drink.

As we enter the store, I quietly sat on one of the bench because Kyuhyun suddenly cried.

"What's wrong Kyuhyun-ah?" I worriedly asked him, patting his back.

Seeing him pouting tells me that he's already hungry. "You hungry buddy?" Inyeop said beside me after buying his drink.

He gave me some water before looking at Kyuhyun trying to make him stop crying.

"I think he's already hungry, uhm can you get his milk from the baby bag? It's inside the blue container" I told Inyeop.

He nod his head and grab the blue container from the bag.

"Be careful, there's a hot water inside to keep the milk warm" I told him.

He opened the container carefully taking the bottle out. He shake the milk before giving it to me.

I remove the baby carrier in my body then lay Kyuhyun down in my arms.

"Thank you" I smiled at Inyeop before feeding Kyuhyun through the bottle.

He quickly put his little mouth on the tip of the bottle before sucking the milk out.

"He's so hungry" Inyeop chuckled looking at Kyuhyun with a smile.

"He must've been so exhausted and hungry from all of the things that happened on this day." I explained. He looked at me confused telling me that he wants to know what I mean.

"Dohyun's manager caught him with Kyuhyun at the grocery store earlier" I started. I saw Inyeop widen his eyes.

"We had a fight earlier because he wants us to public our relationship but I didn't agree"

"Why didn't you agree?" Inyeop asked.

"Why would I? I don't want him to be criticized by the people and lose all the things that he worked hard for" I answered back.

"You're right" he started.

"But you can't avoid that problem forever" Inyeop let out a deep sigh.