22

- C H A P T E R 22 -

" Everyone did well today! Very good kids." I said to my students while they get ready to go home.

They grab their bag then put it around their shoulders. "Goodbye class! See you tomorrow" A smile automatically went in their faces as I wave on them.

"Goodbye teacher" they all said. They started to align in front of me while I checked them one by one.

They started to go outside the classroom as they saw their parents waiting for them outside.

After seeing the classroom fine and empty, I grab all of my things and proceed outside the room making sure to lock the door.

"Kyungmi! Let's go together" My co teacher Sora said beside me as we walked together.

We have a teachers meeting today because the principal told us earlier to gather on his office after class.

"Sure Sora" I told her and she smiled at me as a response.

We arrived at the principal's office and took a seat beside the other teachers.

The principal arrived with 3 persons behind him. 2 girls and 1 guy. They are on a teacher's uniform so I assume they're gonna work here.

"Good day teachers! Today I gather you all for me to introduce 3 new teachers that are gonna work here in our school" the principal said.

The 3 new teachers introduced themselves one by one.

One of the girl teacher's room is just beside mine so the principal told me to guide her.

"Hello, it's nice to meet you. My name is Song Kyungmi" I told her. I offer my hand for her to shake and she quickly accept it.

"It's nice to meet you too. Song Kyungmi-ssi. My name's Choi Danhee. I hope we'll be close and help each other always" she politely said.

I smiled at her. "I hope so too." I said.

"I'll be starting to work here tomorrow so let's just go home for now. You can just guide me to the classroom tomorrow" She smiled at me. I agree on what she said and prepare to go home.

"See you tomorrow then. Get home safely" I said. We gave each other a bow before going outside the office and going into different directions.

I quickly went to the parking lot to proceed on my car. After going inside the car, I started it and went home.

As I arrived on the parking lot near my apartment, I saw my brother outside my apartment with a worried expression on his face like he's waiting for someone to arrive.

After going outside and locking my car, I walked towards him. When he saw me, his eyes went wide and he quickly run towards me.

"Noona! What took you so long?" Song Kang said with his brows furrowed.

"Why? What's wrong?" I worriedly asked him. I saw on his face that his forehead was covered in sweat and he looks nervous.

"Dohyun's manager arrived here earlier and saw Dohyun with Kyuhyun. He was so mad" Song Kang answered.

My eyes widen when he mentioned Dohyun's manager. "What happened? What did Dohyun do?" I asked.

"They talked inside your apartment noona. Dohyun confessed everything." he said

I quickly run inside my apartment and saw Dohyun sitting on the sofa his face covered with his hands.

"Dohyun-ah" I softly said but enough for him to hear. I sat beside him and hugged his body tightly.

I felt him grab one of my hands and kissed the top of it. When he looked at me, I saw his eyes were so red from crying.

"Kyungmi, you're home" he said and tried his best to smile at me.

"Yes, I'm home. What happened?"
I asked him. He didn't answer me but he just went closer to me and hugged me back.

"My manager knew. He saw me earlier when I went to the coffee shop with Kyuhyun." he started. I heard him starting to cry again so I just tap his back to comfort him.

"I make sure that my face is covered before going  outside but he recognized me." he said.

"He followed me here and we talked. I confessed everything. He was so dissapointed on me noona. He said I was so irresponsible."

His face went on my neck as he continue to sob.

"I have to go to the company later. My manager wants me to talk to our CEO" he said.

"Everything will be fine Dohyun-ah. Don't worry. We're on this thing together" I comforted him. He break our hug and wiped his tears.

"I want to publicly announced our relationship" he answered back.

I quickly shook my head and felt tears forming on my eyes.

"No Dohyun. No." I said. I felt tears staring to leave my eyes. "What about your dreams? I don't want to ruin everything you've worked hard for just because of that"

"But noona. You and Kyuhyun are very important to me. I want the world to know that you guys are my happiness and I'm very proud of it." he said.

I let go of his hand and shook my head. "I know. But it's not the right time. You have a lot of projects on going Dohyun. I don't want you to be stressed"

"What do you want me to do? We can't keep this secret forever" he said.

"But we still have to hide it Dohyun! We can't risk your career. I don't want that"

"We have to noona. We can't avoid this problem. I want to announce it to the public." he answered back.

This is one of the things that I'm scared for when me and Dohyun started our relationship.

I know that this time will really come but I'm not yet ready. It's too dangerous and Dohyun's career is on the line.

I know that Dohyun loves his job so much and I don't want to ruin that. I don't want him to risk what he worked hard for.

I wiped my tears and stand up.

"Then you leave me no choice, let's just break up"

- E N D O F C H A P T E R 22 -